• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Theory co-founder Tameem Antoniades: “‘Hellblade 2’ will make ‘Hellblade’ look like an indie game”

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
But... Hellblade literally was an Indie game.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce
Technically speaking so is Witcher 3, who are also called "the largest indie dev". Destiny from 2019-22 was also technically an indie game. Going to the point Hellblade was praised for being a AA game with small budget(around 10 million with just 20 people) with AAA-like graphics.

it would yeah

lol, totally not no. maybe if they showed a bit more forced slow walking and dramatic camera shots ;)
It's because she was running for a while, that disoriented me.

MS better show something substantial soon, not that people are not used to wait for uncle Phil... but I guess building up anticipation just looses its steam at some point people stop paying attention.

Like they have the manpower (maybe even womanpower) to deliver, they have bought studios left and right since before the series x was announced... yet nothing substantial has come of it, not even real gameplay (that is gameplay, not something that may be it, but you need someone to tell you it's not a pure cinematic because it's so scripted).

Umbasaborne

Banned
If this was launching first on a Sony platform I can't help but feel like there would be more hype involved. Gaming forums like this have made me too cynical.
Theres nothing to get hyped about right now. Some in engine trailers that likely dont represent actual gameplay. Honestly right now its another microsoft exclusive announced way too early with not enough to show for it. I hope that the narrative changes in 2023, but until they prove that it has, i will continue to give them shit for it

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Homie you better hope it’s as good as recent indie games. If you got the next stardew valley on your hands then you’re in for a lot of praise.

If you’re gonna shovel me graphics with no substance behind it like the first one then just be glad your game will be on gamepass so people play it.

Top Bottom