• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninokuni's boxart of win

PolyGone

Banned
73721020081010_165158_4_big.jpg

Yes it deserves its own thread

Namomura

I could die of happiness if they announce the game for PS3. I can’t wait to play this game on DS though.

Drawings you must do on the touch screen ?

wsippel

Banned
Yes, that definitely deserves it's own thread. Awesome!

Namomura said:
I could die of happiness if they announce the game for PS3. I can’t wait to play this game on DS though.

Drawings you must do on the touch screen ?
Yes. And that's exactly why I'd prefer a Wii version. The console version uses the same book and spells.

Namomura

wsippel said:
Yes, that definitely deserves it's own thread. Awesome!

Yes. And that's exactly why I'd prefer a Wii version. The console version uses the same book and spells.

yes, they will probably announce it on the Wii, but for me Studio Ghibli graphics deserve (at least) PS3 graphics :D

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Namomura said:

Why would they do that?

TunaLover

wsippel said:

Well the drawing thing scream Wii version :D, I really REALLY hope that level 5 doesn't go FFCC: echoes of time Wii/DS port route =(

wsippel

Banned
Namomura said:
yes, they will probably announce it on the Wii, but for me Studio Ghibli graphics deserve (at least) PS3 graphics :D
Does it really matter? It's drawn after all. I love Ghibli movies, but they honestly are not better in HD. No movie is. A good movie is a good movie is a good movie - neither a bigger screen nor a higher resolution will change that fact. Metropolis and M are excellent movies, and there's not even color.

And it's also still a game after all - they should do what's best for the gameplay.

Otheradam

Ryder said:
Game looks beautiful, but pardon my ignorance, The Another World? Where has all the English gone? :(

It's engrish, what do you expect? The title will obviously be changed when they bring this over. (they better bring this over).

Ravidrath

Wonder if this could be the "mystery" game that Treehouse is working on? Or would it be too soon for that?

I could totally see Nintendo of America going big with this, marketing it like a follow-up to Harry Potter.

Also, is the Wii version the same game, or a different one?

-Kh-

Banned
I'm amazed how Level 5 games have such amazing production values lately.

Their recent busines approach is just great for all consumers, mostly Japanese ones, unless L5 to take a similar approach overseas with a wester publisher partner.

Btw, have there been any news at all about this regard? Or are they going to keep bringing out their games with different publishers every time (Nintendo, SCE, SE)?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Whoa there-

Is this game -really- a collaboration between Level 5 and Ghibli? Really?

Holy shit.

Danj

Relaxed Muscle said:
I can't wait to see that awesome looking book of spells, transformed in a b&w bad formated manual for the NA and Europe release.

Yeah sadly I think this is what will happen, I can't see us getting something that awesome over here.

Top Bottom