• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 - Sept 13, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo2046

marks the date!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/index.html
Nintendo 3DS new product announcement Conference 2011
- 12:00pm Sept 13, 2011
- Live broadcasting is available through UStream & NicoNico video

Wario64 said:
Your wish is my command

t1315882800z4.png

One of the very few things that I really like about Nintendo's approach to online is that they've always got a stable stream available for most of their major events.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Good, I have no classes that day either.

Win.

Hylian7

We did already have a thread about this, but I wonder, will it be just one new game announcement and talking about stuff that's already been announced, or multiple new games?

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
InsaneZero said:
One of the very few things that I really like about Nintendo's approach to online is that they've always got a stable stream available for most of their major events.
I don't think that counts.

mutsu

Wow... a bit unlike Nintendo to make a BIG deal out of this so early (still has 12 days to go!). Excitement, hype, and everything building... hope it doesn't disappoint.

antonz

mutsu said:
Wow... a bit unlike Nintendo to make a BIG deal out of this so early (still has 12 days to go!). Excitement, hype, and everything building... hope it doesn't disappoint.
With the rumor of some major titles being announced makes sense. They are even making sure the conference is advertised as New Product Announcements Conference

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Before we get a billion 'what time is this' can someone put the Japanese time into one of those converters so we can just spit out the date for everyone?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
VOOK said:
Before we get a billion 'what time is this' can someone put the Japanese time into one of those converters so we can just spit out the date for everyone?

Your wish is my command

t1315882800z4.png

KingDizzi

Banned
I'm gonna be fucking pissed if MH 3DS is announced but during TGS nothing for Vita. Now if MH games are announced for both platforms I'll be in heaven. :D Is there any evidence of a 3DS with a second nub being announced or is it Internet bullshit thus far?

D-Pad

"Onegaishimaaaaaaaaaaaasu"

I'm gonna watch this event with low expectations. Pikmin 3DS.

Nothing would be more disappointing.

Edit - Except maybe Wrecking Ball 3D.

KingDizzi said:
I'm gonna be fucking pissed if MH 3DS is announced but during TGS nothing for Vita. Now if MH games are announced for both platforms this month will be heaven. :D Is there any evidence of a 3DS with a second nub being announced or is it Internet bullshit thus far?
You gon play Portable 3rd for the third time and deal!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
fernoca said:
Wonder if they'll call it Monster Hunter Tri G, to follow tradition..or Monster Hunter Tri D. :p
MH Tri D for 3DS, and MH 3G for Vita, would probably be the most apt names since game title puns were invented.

Sennorin

Banned
There´s not gonna be a re-design since Iwata himself mentioned how the price cut was done to reassure consumers of exactly that. And if there should be a dual-analog pad 3DS announced, **** you Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom