• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
WAIT WHAT

WHAT IS THIS

I honestly never knew about this, would be interesting to see it remade on 3DS.

No, mostly because it was a mobile game.

I think Hajime Tabata, stressed he wanted it remade since he felt it would get more exposure on a handheld as opposed to a mobile device.

It was quite decent.

Soriku

Before Crisis has some badass art.

Bc-characters.jpg

If they actually remade the game for the 3DS I could see meltdowns even though I doubt most people are aware of the game...

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Before Crisis has some badass art.

If they actually remade the game for the 3DS I could see meltdowns even though I doubt most people are aware of the game...

Type Series style would insta-sell me.

A Before Crisis remake should be nice.

But Tabata wants to do a lot of things, really. The 4th Birthday, a Vita game, something on consoles...

Nah he wants to do Parasite Eve 3. He doesn't really consider 3rd Birthday to be a true PE game. He said something to that effect. As in he didn't feel the PE series was done justice.

He would like to work on a Vita game or a console system.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There could be a game in between than MM and TP that would create a better trilogy. It could involve what happens between Link getting back from Termina and him turning
into the Hero's Shade.

No way, the flooding of Hyrule. He comes back and saves the day, but not in time.

Tehalemi

Type Series style would insta-sell me.

Nah he wants to do Parasite Eve 3. He doesn't really consider 3rd Birthday to be a true PE game. He said something to that effect. As in he didn't feel the PE series was done justice.

Would give me manly tears of joy if such a game were ever announced.

it isn't confirmed in Hyrule Historia, guys.

It is actually.

When Link first set foot in the Twilight, the crest of the Triforce of Courage shined on the back of his hand; when he returned to human-form he wore clothes the hero wore. Link is taught mysteries from the ghost of the hero of time. Since he returned to his childhood, he’d felt regret that he would leave his name as hero. Therefore, the “son” of Link speaks proof of the courage he inheirited mysteriously.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2012/01/hyrule-historia-oot-links-cameo-in-twilight-princess/

Tehalemi

Why're you even arguing? Science has shown that the Midwest is far better than both the coasts. We have corn and swing-states!

Pffft, everyone knows Saturn time zones are best. Especially if you like loooong winter vacations and being flung around like a rag doll via high winds...

>_>

<_<

duckroll

Huh? I never heard him say anything remotely negative of The 3rd Birthday. In fact, he said that given a chance he would like to make a sequel on consoles. He seemed really proud of how the shooter aspects turned out.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Huh? I never heard him say anything remotely negative of The 3rd Birthday. In fact, he said that given a chance he would like to make a sequel on consoles. He seemed really proud of how the shooter aspects turned out.

He never said anything remotely negative. And the gameplay for 3rd Birthday was one of the best parts of that game which he was responsible for.

Jaruru

11 hours before the conferences start, no new game info leaked so far?
so we're just getting the dates of the announced games.

AC pls ^^

duckroll

That's the OT. There were people praising Sonic 2006 in its OT. There are people praising Aliens Colonial Marines in its OT. Not an accurate barometer... :p

Barometer of what? He said, and I quote, "I've never seen anyone, anywhere praise Spirit Tracks."

Top Bottom