• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo and Capcom collaboration (MH4 related?)

Tenki

Oh c'mon, we're not gonna hype that, are we?

Did the last couple of pre-TGS conference deliver?

2011 had MH3G, MH4, Bravely Default, Mario Tennis Open, Fire Emblem and a couple other games.
2012 had Bayonetta 2 and MH3U for Wii U, and they detail the Wii U launch.

Oh c'mon, we're not gonna hype that, are we?

SpcsPGO.gif

Meesh

Hmmm, so it's not a demo, it's not a Miiverse community, it's not a MH4 Direct...

I need Nintendo armors, weapons and monsters!

Imagine a Nintendo event where you fight Volvagia and get tickets to forge Link equips.

iqpocYEMgQ71.gif
I've been pining for Links weapons from the get go...I'll probably continue dreaming long after the hope has died. :(

Mr. Fix

Hmmm, so it's not a demo, it's not a Miiverse community, it's not a MH4 Direct...

Imagine a Nintendo event where you fight Volvagia and get tickets to forge Link equips.

iqpocYEMgQ71.gif

The type of thing that would tempt me to switch over to SnS.

goomba

Banned
Nintendo have said that there would be more collaborations like the platnium, sega and namco collaborations so i expect good things from this.

Megaman U please

Glass Rebel

Not sure how accurate the translation is but..

Iwata stated that symbolizing something like Capcom and Nintendo teaming up would not have thought to have been possible, but they continued and incorporated a “symbol” of this within the software – a tease of some form of collaboration. The meaning was not revealed, leaving fans wanting to know more information. News about this will apparently be shared prior to September 14.

If it's some Year of Luigi shit I will flip an unreasonable number of tables.

dacuk

Wouldn't a Nintendo X Capcom fighting game be considered competition with Super Smash at that point?

However, an all new MegaMan game made to look like the levels Sakurai's put into Smash Brothers could be an interesting move...

Not if it uses a Capcom engine, like the one from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
It will be a totally different animal.

Tenki

Wouldn't a Nintendo X Capcom fighting game be considered competition with Super Smash at that point?

However, an all new MegaMan game made to look like the levels Sakurai's put into Smash Brothers could be an interesting move...

If it's made by Capcom, in a Capcom crossover style, no.

Anyway, people would probably buy both lol

Darryl

Banned

iqpocYEMgQ71.gif

this is brilliant. they're obviously trying to push the series in the west harder and this is the perfect way. pokemon would work as well but zelda stuff is far more fitting.

Ok

Guys

So listen

What if they made REmake 2

And your TV could show, like, classic RE gameplay

And, maybe, the gamepad could be like modern RE gameplay

Do you think?

Top Bottom