• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo and Vans making some Sneakers

Skelter

Banned
Goes on sale June 3rd!

I kind of like some of these.

nintendo-vans-sneakers-07_o6lvxz.jpg

nintendo-vans-sneakers-03_o6lvxb.jpg

nintendo-vans-sneakers-02_o6lvx4.jpg

MayMay

Banned
ehh, they don't look that bad tbh

Edit: The ones you posted, there's quite a few bad looking ones as well haha

Well shit, I'd love to buy a few of these but I have a bad feeling I'll try and buy them online and they'll be gone.

I second some Splatoon kicks. Gotta keep the feet looking fresh too.

Yeah Splatoon is a weird omission. Nintendo should just create legit merchandise and release them under the various Splatoon brands.

This is dope though:

nintendo-vans-sneakers-04_o6lvxg.jpg

Nanashrew

Banned
I'd get those NES controller hi-tops tbh.

Only issue is if Vans doesn't support my shoe size. I have large width feet that most shoe brands don't carry.

I can basically guess why they would omit Splatoon from this.

Splatoon ain't as popular here relatively than in Japan. And the public eye knows Mario and Duck hunt much better than they would Splatoon brands. If anything they'll have Splatoon brand shoes in Japan only.

Vans probably doesn't even give a shit about Splatoon. Mario is the brand strength.

HardRojo

back at it again with ugly ass gaudy shoes

vans are uncomfortable anyways

They are very comfortable for me :/ I still have 3 pairs of slip-on shoes from Vans, no complaints. I mostly wear DC though, but I recently started with Puma and so far the 3 pairs I got a couple of months ago have been fine.

Top Bottom