• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Announces "The Stretchers" in Japan. Out now!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Wtf? It looks crazy and super fun in that Overcooked style of co-op gameplay! Maybe with a dash of Crazy Taxi in it!

Last edited:
Looks great. Going to wait and see if it gets released on the other stores.

I miss Nintendo dropping random small titles like this on 3DS.

Nightrunner

Looks like a fun game. That ambulance driving section reminds me of Code One Dispatch which was a really fun Crazy Taxi clone.

Alexios

I only wonder if the 2nd player gets bored during the crazy taxi racing or if there's something to do. Cos that didn't seem like just a distraction until you get to the patient/get him back for the next one, it looks like half the game, well developed with polish, physics, shortcuts, etc.

GrayFoxPL

Looks super fun, I'm
zKERFZo.gif

mcjmetroid

I've been playing and it's goofy fun.

The driving sections are a lot of fun but it lacks the tension of crazy taxi.

I haven't found a way to fail missions yet. You get bonus points if you do them faster but you can seemingly go on forever with the driving or stretcher missions

I've only done 4 missions so far but I would compare it to having about as much depth as Untitled Goose game.

The game shut down on me once though
Also not sure how high the resolution is and anti aliasing clearly not present. It's running on unreal engine so.. you know the usual shit.

Alexios

I've been playing and it's goofy fun.

The driving sections are a lot of fun but it lacks the tension of crazy taxi.

I haven't found a way to fail missions yet. You get bonus points if you do them faster but you can seemingly go on forever with the driving or stretcher missions

I've only done 4 missions so far but I would compare it to having about as much depth as Untitled Goose game.

The game shut down on me once though
Also not sure how high the resolution is and anti aliasing clearly not present. It's running on unreal engine so.. you know the usual shit.
Probably best in co-op though, maybe wait to play it like that instead of on your own? Does player 2 do anything during the driving other than pester p1 to get on with it, lol.

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

Probably best in co-op though, maybe wait to play it like that instead of on your own? Does player 2 do anything during the driving other than pester p1 to get on with it, lol.
I was playing it in coop with a few drinks haha.

It's fun alright, not sure how long it is mind you but you could do worse for the price.

It has a lot of laughs with the physics side of things.

stranno

I have played it a bit and it is quite fun. Its pretty much From Software's The Adventures of Cookie and Cream mixed with Crazy Taxi and those QWOP-like games.

Top Bottom