• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Asks Fans if WarioWare is Worth $50

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Nintendo fans be like:

Fran Healy Money GIF by Travis

Last edited:
If it’s a port, no thanks. A new game or compilation probably worth it. The last one on 3DS definitely not worth full price.

Same people somehow also have a hard time giving just 10$ more for new-gen exclusives and discuss that for days and nights.... smh

00_Zer0

No...stop with the Warioware games until we get a proper Wario Land sequel. I will not pay $50 for a Wario game, but I would pay $50-60 for a Wario Land sequel. I am all for a new Warioware game, but Nintendo tends to milk games like Kirby, Mario, Zelda, and then gives us these side games like Warioware instead of a true successor to Wario Land.

They treat other series like this too, like Donkey Kong. Nintendo has in there possession a AAA franchise that could be a great 3D platformer, but no, they still are going to release 2D style DK Country style games. DK 64 was a disaster, but there is nothing stopping Nintendo from making a big budget 3D DK game that is great. I also miss the old arcade style DK games like the original arcade and DK 94, but now that too has spun off into the inferior Mario vs. DK series.

VN1X

Banned
10eu at best.

(to make up for my indiscretion I'll buy BOTW2 at 140eu, I apologize Nintendo-senpai!)

Top Bottom