• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo, Creatures & Game Freak register the word

JoeM86

Doesn't exist in any merchandise line or anything at the moment

Earlier today, a trademark went live in Japan, registered by Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and Game Freak. This trademark is for the word ポケダリング (literally Pokedaringu, possibly translated as PokéDaring or PokéDulling). It's not currently known what this trademark is for, as it doesn't appear to be used in any previous products. However, it could be for a game, merchandise line or even just an item in a game.

We obviously won't have a proper romanisation until we get some context

Edit: No, it's unlikely to be "PokéDarling". The katakana doesn't match"

Dating sim confirmed

15803519_269178890165503_8547013154155003904_n.jpg

muu

ポタリング (pottering) is casually riding around on your bike/motorcycle, so maybe a Pokemon go attachment for your bike?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Daring Pokémon stylish action game from Platinum please.

Can you imagine.

Being serious, if the next Pokémon titles expanded those little optional side events with the captains from S/M into a fully featured Social Link system, that would by fantastic.

Whoa. Why don't I remember this happening?

it's an optional thing. After clearing an island, you can go to that island's restaurant and order the most expensive meal. The kahuna will arrive to dine with you, pay for your meal, and give you double the usual complementary Heart Scales.

Top Bottom