• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Digital Sale 22nd December (EU)

ffvorax

For your first fire emblem, you should get awakening.
I think these offers are only on the dlc for the games and not the actual base game download though, unless I missed them.

Oh I thought these were the actual games
Code:
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (as add-on content) (Nintendo, €13.99 / £12.59 until 5th January, normally €19.99 / £17.99)

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (as add-on content) (Nintendo, €13.99 / £12.59 until 5th January, normally €19.99 / £17.99)

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation (as add-on content) (Nintendo, €13.99 / £12.59 until 5th January, normally €19.99 / £17.99)

my bad... looks like I'm not going to play this series for some more time...

Going full Phoenix Wright then! :p

Shiggy

For 30 gold coins, you get another 25 prevent off on the 3DS version if Steamworld Heist. Final price thus would be 7.49€.

oni-link

For 30 gold coins, you get another 25 prevent off on the 3DS version if Steamworld Heist. Final price thus would be 7.49€.

How good are the SteamWorld games

I'm considering getting them both on Wii U

So it would be just under £10 for the both of them

Are they long games?

Andyliini

Just bought a few games, so it seems to be live, at least in Europe. Bought Both Ace Attorney games, as well as Book of Unwrittern Tales 2.

Top Bottom