• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

RGVNOE

would love to see a new F-Zero, Anyway I think we'll get info on N3DS maybe release date probably MM as well, some Splatoon, maybe MewTwo dlc, MK 8 dlc Pack 2 gameplay, and hoping to get maybe 1 surprise something new something we haven't seen yet.

ramparter

Banned
Instead of posting a Direct announcement Nintendo Australia just posted this:

peCxN12.png

New F-Zero confirmed.
Fuck. Shit just got real.

CyReN

Does Kirby and the Rainbow Curse have a official price and release date yet for US? I saw rumors of mid February.

Verger

Banned
Yeah, I think there should be Xenoblade X info at least on the Japan Direct since its coming sooner for them and the dev team had been hinting about more forthcoming info this month.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
NA only? no japan means no announcements. no pal means that our situation is even worst than I tought. wf have really been affected by noe layoffs, with the risk to see just toad in january and splatoon in q2, with kirby confirmed for the second half of the year and still no info on mario maker, yoshi and mario party..depressed pal wiiu here! hopefully 3ds will be better balanced!

Jamix012

NA only? no japan means no announcements. no pal means that our situation is even worst than I tought. wf have really been affected by noe layoffs, with the risk to see just toad in january and splatoon in q2, with kirby confirmed for the second half of the year and still no info on mario maker, yoshi and mario party..depressed pal wiiu here! hopefully 3ds will be better balanced!

...there is a Japan one.

Told you I wouldn't lie to you.

Choo Choo! All aboard Dat Hype Train.

Who want a n3DS? Here's a hint for you. In typical NOA fashion launch suply will be.......tight. if you know you want one of these bad boys launch day be ready to put in your pre order at your retailers of choice. Remember the Zelda LE.

All of this being strictly hypothetical of course........

No Japan's going to have one.

finalflame

Gold Member

Who want a n3DS? Here's a hint for you. In typical NOA fashion launch suply will be.......tight. if you know you want one of these bad boys launch day be ready to put in your pre order at your retailers of choice. Remember the Zelda LE.

Oh, you. I plan on rushing out ot work after the Direct and pre-ordering 100% down at my local GameStop on Market. Just because you've been a cool dude and represented well on GAF.

SO HYPE

Thanks for the heads up, will do.

narton

I wonder if the American direct will feature Bill Trinen decked out in Oregon gear sobbing uncontrollablly after tonight's game.

I've got to think Europe will have one to, it's just too early for their PR to be up to post anything.

Muzy72

Banned
There's a Japanese Directs, and the people who would handle the Direct announcement at NOE probably haven't even gone to work yet. Chill out, dude.

Soulflarz

Banned

Thanks!

jariw

Realistic expectations:

Wii U:
-Captain Toad amiibo update
-Hyrule Warriors Majora's Mask DLC
-Smash Bros Wii U update w/ tournaments/tournies, sharing, Miiverse stage, etc.
-Yoshi's Woolly World amiibo functionality, releasing in March
-Mario Party 10 amiibo functionality, releasing in April
-Splatoon trailer, releasing in May
-Devil's Third trailer, releasing in June
-Xenoblade X trailer, releasing in June (in Japan)
-Wave 4 amiibo shown

Although I don't agree on some of those dates, I agree that these are all part of a realistic line up. Art Academy and Mario Maker might also be on this part of the half year.

weekev

Banned
Come on Shibata dont leave us hanging, we literally have 0 confirmed release dates for this year.

Edit he read my mind, up on Twitter whilst I was typing.

weekev

Banned
Is it wrong to be more hyped for this Direct than any other because its January and I still have fond memories of January directs? Metroid exclusive new 3DS, release datea for Mario Party 10, Yoshi, Mario maker, Majoras Mask and a bunch more 3DS announcements incoming.

Lernaean

Banned
There never was any doubt about EU getting a direct as well. Anyone who thought there was hasn't been following most ND threads where we have the same drama until NoE wakes up and announces it.

Top Bottom