• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

Cookychan

Banned
1sjiP.jpg

love Reggie.

On a related note, I'm looking for some Paper Mario 3DS news.

THIS OH GAWD
Seriously, it's been for-fucking-ever.

Word on the street has it that North American 3DS owners have received a SwapNote message detailing a presentation by Reggie for the 22nd, at 9 am EST. Can anyone confirm?

The M.O.B

Word on the street has it that North American 3DS owners have received a SwapNote message detailing a presentation by Reggie for the 22nd, at 9 am EST. Can anyone confirm?
Yes, I got one.

"Looking forward to sharing some news on Feb 22. Meet me on Feb 22 6am PT/ 9am ET at nintendo.com/nintendo_direct - Reggie"

bon

I got it.

Feb 22 6AM PT
nintendo.com/nintendo_direct

Reggie and Iwata dropping the bomb.

Message from Iwata on Japanese 3DS's about the ND.

Background is 2D Mario with a temple and what appears to be Nintendo HQ in the background. Even includes a voice comment from him.

pramath

Banned
I got the message, with photo, voice clipping and all.
I think this Nintendo Direct might just be slightly more important than all the ones so far...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nintendo buying Sony and Apple confirmed.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I would love to see a launch trailer for Kid Icarus.
I'm falling in love with the game after the "Gold Cloth" trailer...

I got the Reggie Swapnote too. It has an AR picture of his Mii by a Mario ? block on it. They're totally dropping hints. I want to see the Iwata one.

Jackano

Uh oh it just got real. Or is this just a marketing trick to take attention away from the Vita?

Timing is quite obvious. Not sure it will have an effect. Intends to buy wan't be shifted in a few days. And at the end, all that matters are the games.

Cookychan

Banned
Woah, Reggie is hyping it?
There has to be at least one big thing. I'd say 3DS though, we may get a Wii U tease though in time for GDC. Iunno.

Top Bottom