• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 9.4.2019 Announced

DonF

Suppah Mario Brothers 2-2 Final Cut Babyyyyy

excited for everything switch minus pokemon and the overwatch port

Last edited:

Fbh

Nice. Looking forward to it

I don’t get it . 40 mins for 2 games ?? Umm fuck no lol

Unless I am missing something ?

"Focusing on 2019 games including Pokémon and Luigi".
Meaning that there will be other games and they are just confirming those 2 will show up

Last edited:

rob305

I don’t get it . 40 mins for 2 games ?? Umm fuck no lol

Unless I am missing something ?
It says focused on 2019 games 'including' LM3 and pokemon. There will be more. Maybe 15 mins LM3, 15 min pokemon and then 5min links awakening and 5 more min of other stuff

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
mario kart 10
zelda botw 2
metroid prime 4

and

switch pro.

oh and master chief + doomguy for smash + season pass 2

def gonna happen hype is not big enough

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Hoping for bombshells, but I have a suspicion they will spend way too much time on their holiday titles and not announce anything noteworthy.

TGS is less than two weeks away.

iconmaster

Banned
Announcing the more powerful Switch?

No.

Even if it's more than a fanboy dream, they wouldn't further complicate the line right after announcing the Lite and the battery-boosted base model. There are potentially about to be (depending on how quickly stock clears) three different Switch models in the wild, to say nothing of color and bundle variations.

The Lite's not even out yet

Last edited:

Zannegan

Yuss!

Announcing the more powerful Switch?
Not if it's a handheld. Not before Christmas. Not unless Nintendo decides to Nintendo, which I suppose they frequently do. Lol.

I wouldn't put it past them for the January Direct though, just in timd to come out on the Switch's 3rd anniversary. That feels too soon after the Lite, true, but waiting until holiday 2020 seems like it could be a slaughter, especially if it's a console-console like some are hoping.

Releasing it as a "super-dock" (i.e. a console console with a charging port on top, lol) might defuse anger from Lite buyers and even get them to double-dip if the two work together somehow. Alas, there's no evidence for any such thing outside my imagination.

Zannegan

Nintendo does have a patent for a "supplemental computing device." It's maybe something they've at least played with in the labs.
It might have been. Alas, since I've predicted it, it will never come to pass. I'm like anti-Nostradamus when it comes to Nintendo. In the instant I'm sure they're going to Zig, all possible future realities collapse into a Zag. Lol.

Top Bottom