• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 9.4.2019 Announced

rob305

Cant wait for links awakening! Everything so far outside of banjo in smash announcement is not very appealing to me

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't even have a Switch and this Direct has me giddy. Lots of cool stuff in there, not all exclusives (Trials of Mana looks pretty cool) but yeah. And Divinity Original Sin 2 having cross-compatible Cloud saves with the Steam version is cool.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
lol, they think people are gonna get excited about Stunt Race FX? That game sucked in '94, and I'm sure it's nigh-unplayable now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Breath of Fire, dope

Tomorrow

jshackles

I've been playing SNES games (all of them) with achievements using my SN30Pro 8bitdo controller for a while now though.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
What is the sense in making these exclusive to online? Sure, some would subscribe, but I won't, but I would buy plenty of games and a controller, if they were avaioable. This just seems like a desperate move to get subscribers

Top Bottom