• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 9.4.2019 Announced

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Assassin's Creed 4 and Rogue leaks were true, package deal

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I took a piss and missed the Jedi Outcast 2 announcement. Hopefully it's coming to XB1/PS4.

But so far I'm impressed. The DP announcements made it for me.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
They're announcing a lot of stuff, but man... I just find myself so unenthused about multiplatform stuff. Like, I'm literally never going to want to play any of that on the Switch, ever. Totally get that lots of people do, but shit's putting me to sleep.

DonF

Im excited for more smash dlc, but how are they going to handle it ? Like add another fighter pass and 5+ fighters? Or like 1 more and its included in the current pass? Maybe add one more fighter for free? I need more info!!

checkcola

EDp06l8-Uc-AAYa-Ud.jpg

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Im excited for more smash dlc, but how are they going to handle it ? Like add another fighter pass and 5+ fighters? Or like 1 more and its included in the current pass? Maybe add one more fighter for free? I need more info!!
They said additional fighters aren't included in the pass.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Fina fuckin lee - Xenoblade Chronicles

jshackles

I don't think anyone on the opening / closing thread guessed XC1

Caffeine

well it wasnt metroid prime trilogy closer but ill take xc1 now I just need switch lite.

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! Been hoping for this since Wii U. Finally this amazing game can get the HD treatment. It shits on the other games in the series if you ask me.

Top Bottom