• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announcement Tomorrow?

Are we getting a Nintendo Direct announcement tomorrow 6/13?

• Yes

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 76.4%

• Total voters
That they have however. Nintendo has typically had more to say in June regardless of the previous announced games and dates.

Bayonetta 3 needs some attention
Oh, I expect a Direct. I just took the original comment as suggesting they better announce 2022 games soon as they had/have nothing.

McRazzle

She may have contacts from when she worked at IGN, but doesn’t she work for Sony Santa Monica now?

Plus, the 29th is when Nintendo’s shareholders meet. I know the Direct would be on the 30th in Japan time, but this is still not something they have ever done in the past.
They had a live direct at their shareholders meeting in January 2017, when they showed off the Switch and it's games for the first time.

So, new hardware announcement maybe; although unlikely.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Well, it seems too late for today now, they usually have done their announcements by now. Maybe tomorrow, who knows.
It's always on Tuesdays. So, it's almost guaranteed to not happen this week. It's way too close now.

To be honest, although I'm hopeful, I think we're not gonna get a big June Direct this year.

Quasicat

They had a live direct at their shareholders meeting in January 2017, when they showed off the Switch and it's games for the first time.

So, new hardware announcement maybe; although unlikely.
Could you imagine? I know the Tegra X1/Mariko chip can do 4k video so they would not necessarily need to source new chips to do so. I just wonder if it would be possible to do game processing at that graphical level.

Top Bottom