• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Def not going to miss this.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The leaker already said it was a fake, I think. Also, it's at midnight in Europe, while the fake had it at 15:00 CET. So, confirmed fake indeed.

The real thing to notice is that...there's no time limit this time, right? No "focus on Spring/Summer games", just "upcoming games".

Japanese page specifies no new information on NX or mobile games will be broadcast & and the focus will be on titles releasing up to the end of Summer (which also means FE:if and Rhythm Heaven 3DS in Japan whoo!)

My expectations:

- More Splatoon
- Mewtwo/Mario kart DLC
- New Fire Emblem
- Western releasedate Xenoblade
- Surprise

- No Starfox
- No Metroid

- The Last Story HD (let me dream)

hypeseizuresfe7v.gif

thrusters for maximum hype

mclem

They'll announce something monumental on April Fools day just for the kick of it, and it won't actually be a joke.

As a gentle reminder: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games was announced just a couple of days before April Fools Day, and lots of people weren't quite sure if they should believe it!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
CHOO CHOO.

I'll be away though in a cabin with little to no internet. Hope someone send me smoke signals about the bombs

Top Bottom