• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the dilemma unfolds....to stay glued to the whole 30 min stream and then read back over 100 pages of gaf reaction, or to flick attention between the stream and instant gaf reactions.

Clipper

Wow, I did not know about this until just now. Looks like there's not much point to creating one of my time zone charts seeing as it's so close :p

elektrixx

Banned
screenshot_283769_thumb_wide300.jpg

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/350747/wii-u-name-confirmed-at-e3-as-if-there-was-any-doubt/

lol

The 3DS! I called it!

Roklie

Feels weird to be able to hear some official things on WiiU after A YEAR of rumours, devs talking etc. I won't be disappointed if nothing is revealed now that E3 is just a few days away (or maybe I should start talking about hours by now).

Lunar15

Ready Body Is My

Also, I'm really curious as to whether they'll actually reveal stuff ahead of their conference. I don't see the huge point in that, but hey, I ain't complainin'.

If you have paid vacation, all you have to do is make sure not to reach your two weeks by E3. Just turn in your vacation request about two weeks before E3, and it's done.
I have a feeling my lady wouldn't appreciate me choosing to spend vacation time alone on Neogaf instead of with her on vacation

...But I've been a fan of E3 longer than I've been a fan of her, so by invoking the law of seniority she has no ground to stand on!

I have a feeling my lady wouldn't appreciate me choosing to spend vacation time alone on Neogaf instead of with her on vacation

...But I've been a fan of E3 longer than I've been a fan of her, so by invoking the law of seniority she has no ground to stand on!

Push for an extra week of vacation when salary negotiating. It worked for me although I also got a pay increase.

Omiee

Do you guys think we could get a release date and price tomorrow for the wii u?

man if this thing is 250 it will be so mine!!

Pizza cooking. Four Loko almost consumed. Listening to extreme melodic greek death metal to get me in the mood

NINTENDO POUR YOUR HOT JUICES ALL OVER MY BRAIN, I'M SO REGGIE

Also, a little drunk

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think maybe some people are reading a little too much into this.

Won't a 'concept' video be like behind the scenes footage of them designing the console and following it through to E3 2011 and it's reveal.

It's seems really strange that they gag everyone for a full year and then show off the console on a Facebook video just two days before the main event.

I think it's going to be a lot of teasing, a few interviews on the idea behind the system then a 'join us on Tue for full details' message at the end.

This is my feeling as well.

weepy

... WTF is wrong with "Breaking Bad Fans"? Or are you all just trolling?

Really, this is the only time I see people bitching about gifs from a tv show. It's always Breaking Bad, never something else. :/

Last season ended in Oct 2011 ... I don't see how anyone with enough of a passing interest in the show to even recognize these characters hasn't seen that episode by now.

Really? There are plenty of gifs people got banned for that spoiled popular tv shows. Need I remind you of that Lost fiasco...

Majine

Banned
I'm glad we get news stories confirming that the name of the system.. is indeed the name of the system.

The vocal minority that hates it likes to make it seem like its still up in the air. Remember the 3DS? They were gonna "rename it and move away from 3D".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom