• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct : Tomodachi Collection confirmed for Europe/na

MyBodyisReady

Neo Member
I really hope they went back to the original style of game where same gender mii's could fall in love with each other.

I'm still a little put off that Nintendo called that a glitch :/

bigkrev

Stand by my comments from earlier this year that I think this game is going to bomb hard (Who is the audience for this?!?), but man, I am so happy to see something like this come out.

I really hope they went back to the original style of game where same gender mii's could fall in love with each other.

I'm still a little put off that Nintendo called that a glitch :/

There was a glitch that made it so gay relationships would result in pregnancy and it would hard crash the game/corrupt the save. Nintendo patched this out and a lot of sites only reported it as Nintendo stomping out gay interaction.

Well, time to start collecting "celebrity" miis in preparation. I need an island filled with GAF and gaming execs running wild.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
we also discovered why Nintendo (Wii U) is facing so many issues, right now. Iwata is busy taking a bath.

chadboban

Dammit! I'm in work and won't be able to watch this until I get home. All these reactions have me quite anxious(and slightly terrified) to see what I'm in for.

m0t0k1

allhailvbpyun8.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wanted to play the Japanese version for a while, but the English text to speech tech seems much more robust and less robotic. I'm going to definitely pick up the EN version.

If marketing done right (which seems like its gonna be the case this time but you never know cuz its Nintendo) this might be the title that lure the casuals to the 3DS !

Also Xtina Mii appearance gave me unlimited 1UPs lol

Have to think that a lot in the general public are going to think Nintendo is ripping off Tamagotchi with the name of this game. Obviously different words in Japanese, but sound very similar (and easy to confuse) in English. Hope it fairs better than Rhythm Heaven did after conversion to Western shores.

I honestly thought this was an evolution of the series. Wasn't there a tamagotchi collection of sorts for the DS?

Also, will the game come with all of those Nintendo employees as characters in the game?

Celine

I hope the next E3 conference will be Tomodachi'ed.

Have to think that a lot in the general public are going to think Nintendo is ripping off Tamagotchi with the name of this game. Obviously different words in Japanese, but sound very similar (and easy to confuse) in English. Hope it fairs better than Rhythm Heaven did after conversion to Western shores.
It has more (sale) potential than RH, if marketed well I could see it explode in sales based on word of mouth.

Majukun

didn't they show too much in this direct?
variety seems what's important in this kind of game,since once you've saw everything that can happen there's no reason to continue play

Top Bottom