• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct : Tomodachi Collection confirmed for Europe/na

Robin64

Funniest Nintendo Direct ever. Definitely getting this game based on this!

Make sure you watch both the European and US versions. ;)

Samus chose Shibata XD

Who wouldn't? He's the bishonen lady's man of the nintendo leaders.

iumRjO2nWP3dq.png

EVH

Funny to see Miyamotto with his employee kidnapping hat in that "Hail Virtual Boy" thing.

Btw, fucking weird game. Won't sell too much here I guess, would like to see it for 10€ in eShop and then would consider buying it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I went from "couldn't care less about this" to "Hahahaha holy crap this is hilarious" after a minute into the Direct.

& now random rock song. God, I love Nintendo's bizarre side.

Sadist

Oh lord, this Direct is weird.

But oh man, I'm really wondering right now what will release at the end of the year for 3DS in Europe. Before september we got Mario Party, Yoshi's Island, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, Mario Golf WT, Kirby's TD, Inazuma Eleven Go!, Tomodachi Collection and Smash Bros. 3DS. Hmm.

Kimppis

Amazing. My backlog is going to get even bigger, damn. They shouldn't release any 3DS games at all in 2014, if you ask me.

lupinko

Ok this makes me want to buy it now.

Always wondered what this was about. Although getting the NA version is pointless now since I'm in Japan. Lol

Platy

Clicked the link : first reacion "Why they didn't translated the title ?"

*sees the video*

.... because it is the most japanese thing ever made and they didn't even showed a single footage of karaoke

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Alright, I'm sold, even if those auto-tune voices are so silly at times (i.e sudden musical number). I seriously hope the game lives up to its bizarreness.

RoySFNR

Nintendo understanding how to market something?

This direct might just be better than the Smash one. I'm still trying to recover from what I just saw.

Top Bottom