• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - October 2015

daydream

Banned
elliot quest crashes on start-up (on the playeveryware screen, to be exact)

running it off an external hdd, i did install the latest patch beforehand

what gives?

Pokemaniac

elliot quest crashes on start-up (on the playeveryware screen, to be exact)

running it off an external hdd, i did install the latest patch beforehand

what gives?

I had that happen once. Since I had barely made any progress I tried deleting the save data, and that fixed it.

Did we know that Moco Moco Friends is coming to Europe? It was just rated by the USK. Published by Aksys, so I'm assuming digital only.

rdtw6EY.png

And PixelJunk Monsters is coming to the Wii U?

Sorry if either of these are old news, couldn't find anything.

TheMoon

Did we know that Moco Moco Friends is coming to Europe? It was just rated by the USK. Published by Aksys, so I'm assuming digital only.

no clue about Moco Moco but Pixeljunk is 100% news. wow.

L~A

Ah, so that's where my friend found that. Thanks for the find :)

Glass Rebel

Oh, I remember Moco Moco Friends.

Everybody jumping on that Yo-Kai Watch Pokémon Shin Megami Tensei bandwagon. This fad will die any day now.
7mRlTCU.png

sörine

Banned
Leaked games via eShop scripts! Fun for everyone but America (but mostly Japan):

Wii U Virtual Console
1080* Snowboarding (N64) [JP]
Adventures of Bayou Billy, The (NES) [JP]
Bishoujo Janshi Suchie-Pai (SNES) [JP]
Chu Chu Rocket! (GBA) [JP]
City Connection (NES) [JP]
Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX (GBA) [JP]
Darius Twin (SNES) [JP]
Dig Dug 2 (NES) [EU]
Dig Dug 2 (NES) [JP]
Drill Dozer (GBA) [JP]
F-Zero Climax (GBA) [JP]
Field Combat (NES) [JP]
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (NDS) [JP]
Formation Z (NES) [JP]
Front Line (NES) [JP]
Game & Watch Gallery 4 (GBA) [JP]
Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: The Mystical Pipe Which Disappeared (SNES) [JP]
Hogan's Alley (NES) [EU]
Hogan's Alley (NES) [JP]
Ignition Factor, The (SNES) [JP]
International Track & Field 2 (MSX) [JP]
King's Knight (NES) [JP]
Kirby: Canvas Curse (NDS) [JP]
Kirby: Mass Attack (NDS) [JP]
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament (GBA) [JP]
Kururin Paradise (GBA) [JP]
Konami Krazy Racers (GBA) [JP]
Legend of the River King 3 & 4 (GBA) [JP]
Legend of the River King 5 (GBA) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The (N64) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The (NDS) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The (NDS) [JP]
Legendary Starfi 2 (GBA) [JP]
Legendary Starfi 3 (GBA) [JP]
Majin Tensei II: Spiral Nemesis (SNES) [JP]
Mario Kart 64 (N64) [JP]
Mario Party Advance (GBA) [JP]
Mario Tennis (N64) [JP]
Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (NDS) [JP]
Medabots: Metabee Version (GBA) [JP]
Medabots: Rokusho Version (GBA) [JP]
Medabots Navi: Kabuto Version (GBA) [JP]
Medabots Navi: Kuwagata Version (GBA) [JP]
Mega Man Battle Network 4.5: Real Operation (NDS) [JP]
Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar (GBA) [JP]
Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar (GBA) [JP]
Metal Slader Glory: Director's Cut (SNES) [JP]
Metro Cross (NES) [JP]
Moeri Twinbee: Rescue Dr. Cinnamon! (NES) [JP]
Onimusha Tactics (GBA) [JP]
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (GBA)(NDS) [JP]
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All (GBA)(NDS) [JP]
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (NDS) [JP]
Pokémon Ranger (NDS) [JP]
Polarium Advance (GBA) [JP]
Power Instinct (SNES) [JP]
Sennen Kazoku (GBA) [JP]
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (GBA) [JP]
Shining Soul (GBA) [JP]
Shining Soul II (GBA) [JP]
Sin & Punishment (N64) [JP]
Sonic Advance 2 (GBA) [JP]
Sonic Advance 3 (GBA) [JP]
Space Invaders: The Original Game (SNES) [JP]
Star Fox 64 (N64) [JP]
Star Fox Command (NDS) [JP]
Star Luster (NES) [JP]
Super Mario 64 DS (NDS) [JP]
Super Mario All-Stars (SNES) [JP]
Treasure of the Rudras (SNES) [JP]
Tsukikomori (SNES) [JP]
Wagan Land 2 (NES) [JP]
Wild Gunman (NES) [EU]
Wild Gunman (NES) [JP]
Wrecking Crew '98 (SNES) [JP]
Yoshi: Touch & Go! (NDS) [JP]

Wii games on Wii U
Kiki Trick [JP]
Kirby's Epic Yarn [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The [JP]
Mario Strikers Charged Football [JP]
Mario Super Sluggers [JP]
Metroid: Other M [JP]
New Super Mario Bros. Wii [EU]
New Super Mario Bros. Wii [JP]
Poképark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure [JP]
Super Paper Mario [JP]
Wario Land: Shake It [JP]
Xenoblade Chronicles [JP]

Wii U games
Kamen Rider Summon Ride! [EU]
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, The [JP]

TheMoon

What seriously bothers me there is the lack of F-Zero X and Wave Race which should be there given that 1080° Snowboarding appears in the list. Now I'm sad.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Wait what at that list.

...a Kamen Raider game coming to Europe, wait whut

sörine

Banned
Here's the link in case anyone wants to comb through it. I undoubtedly missed stuff and didn't even bother trying to figure out indies.

http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database

Also wow at the Pixeljunk betrayalaton. Surprised Nintendo gets it before Xbox, although maybe I shouldn't be given Q-Games' heritage.

foltzie1

sörine;181631205 said:
Leaked games via eShop scripts! Fun for everyone but America (but mostly Japan):

Hot damn. . . alas, no Star Tropics (though I seem to think it was never released in Japan, even on VC)

GulAtiCa

Soul Blazer when? :(

I have it on SNES physically of course, but having a VC version that I don't have to worry about save being deleted due to be looked at wrong would be nice!

Minor correction: Mega Man Battle Network 4.5: Real Operation is a GBA game, not NDS...

(I had to wiki to make sure that it wasn't a situation like Battle Network 5 and I just missed something, lol)

blue rescue team but no red rescue team? booo
edit: rockman.exe 4.5 is in the list? if it somehow can emulate battle chip gate or e-reader stuff then the game is quite useless

TheMoon

Soul Blazer when? :(

I have it on SNES physically of course, but having a VC version that I don't have to worry about save being deleted due to be looked at wrong would be nice!

Square Enix = never.

Also, play Terranigma and have your mind blown. It turns 20 next week, btw.

blue rescue team but no red rescue team? booo
edit: rockman.exe 4.5 is in the list? if it somehow can emulate battle chip gate or e-reader stuff then the game is quite useless
I think I have the chip I got with BN4 in a crate somewhere, heh. Seemed like a neat idea, but I never got the BCG anyway, so.

sörine

Banned
With Retroarch on my Ninjhacked n3DS XL I've basically stopped caring about 3DS/Wii U Virtual Console. Pretty much everything is better played there (unlimited save states, no dark/blur filter, full button config, no input lag, etc) plus I'm not held hostage on what little publishers deem worthy of release or not.

I'm still buying (or more accurately rebuying) any games I'm at all interested in on VC to support the service and show demand for this sort thing. But I seriously hope Nintendo and Co. get it better with NX, from scheduling to service. Third time's the charm right?

jmizzal

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The (NDS) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The (NDS) [JP]

Never played those since I didnt have a DS, next year would be a nice year of Zelda release those plus TP HD before Zelda NX/WiiU

Holy crap all these leaks. This is what happens without Directs! Give us few more months and we will find NX prototype in trash container in Kyoto.

vareon

Do we ever have these eShop leaks before? Do they end up right?

I'm planning to buy Skyward Sword but if it's going to be available on eShop I'll get that version.

maxcriden

Look at all of those great games that we will never get here. :|

Almost all of these, even if only found on the JP eShop, will definitely come to NA. You've got a lot of NA-friendly games there.

Very interesting! Though that's killed the exciting upcoming reveals :p

Of course I just bought carts of both. Lol. But! I don't really like the idea of handheld VC on a big screen, so I suppose it's ok. You don't like the PMD games? These will be my first two forays into both games.

JoeM86

Of course I just bought carts of both. Lol. But! I don't really like the idea of handheld VC on a big screen, so I suppose it's ok. You don't like the PMD games? These will be my first two forays into both games.

Dungeon game mechanics are just awful. Even in the latest one.

Picture it, you just enter a dungeon. No Pokémon around you. You take a step, but an attack hits all your Pokémon. There's a Pokémon on the complete opposite side of this large room using Earthquake. Take another step. All your Pokémon are now dead.

The mechanics annoy me so much.

maxcriden

Dungeon game mechanics are just awful. Even in the latest one.

Picture it, you just enter a dungeon. No Pokémon around you. You take a step, but an attack hits all your Pokémon. There's a Pokémon on the complete opposite side of this large room using Earthquake. Take another step. All your Pokémon are now dead.

The mechanics annoy me so much.

Wow. That sounds super annoying. We'll have to see if I can get into it at all. The cute artstyle kinda enticed me.... Thanks for the info regardless!

LOL @ no Metroid: Zero Mission [America] on that NUS leak. Pretty sure NOA forgot about this game. At this point it'll probably be released when that offshoot is released. Zero Mission will no doubtly outsell it as well.

Sad no Castlevania DS games :(

I'm so excited for Twilight Princess HD!!!

JoeM86

Wow. That sounds super annoying. We'll have to see if I can get into it at all. The cute artstyle kinda enticed me.... Thanks for the info regardless!

Well millions still like it. It's just not for me.

It's very unforgiving. There are 99 floor dungeons. You can get to floor 98 taking the better part of 2 or 3 hours, and then lose it all with nothing to show for it except lost items and money. No thanks.

Refyref

The Mystery Dungeon series is a roguelike series. Actually roguelike, not "we have one mechanic that's similar to Rogue, so we're calling it that" roguelike. So what you think about them depends on what you think about Rogue and roguelikes. The Pokemon sub-series is pretty much a beginner's roguelike.

maxcriden

Well millions still like it. It's just not for me.

It's very unforgiving. There are 99 floor dungeons. You can get to floor 98 taking the better part of 2 or 3 hours, and then lose it all with nothing to show for it except lost items and money. No thanks.

The Mystery Dungeon series is a roguelike series. Actually roguelike, not "we have one mechanic that's similar to Rogue, so we're calling it that" roguelike. So what you think about them depends on what you think about Rogue and roguelikes. The Pokemon sub-series is pretty much a beginner's roguelike.

I appreciate the info. Thanks gents!

JoeM86

No way in hell am I touching any other roguelikes :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sonic Advance 2 & 3, but not 1, the one which is actually available in Japan?

Actually, why HAVEN'T those games been put on the VC? Sega just not up for putting GBA titles on the shop? 1 hasn't aged well considering 2 & 3 are better games, but all of them still hold up for the most part, save for random bottomless pits & the frustration of getting all the chaos emeralds (at least when I was a kid. 2 was the worst).

JoeM86

Sonic Advance 2 & 3, but not 1, the one which is actually available in Japan?

Actually, why HAVEN'T those games been put on the VC? Sega just not up for putting GBA titles on the shop? 1 hasn't aged well considering 2 & 3 are better games, but all of them still hold up for the most part, save for random bottomless pits & the frustration of getting all the chaos emeralds (at least when I was a kid. 2 was the worst).

Because they are staggering releases through the life of the Wii U rather than blowing their load straight away. This is why games aren't all out.

Sonic Advance 1 isn't listed because it's available.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, it was listed for the Japanese region.

.......which is even more perplexing considering Sonic seems to be more popular here than in Japan.

Also yeeess Game & Watch Gallery 4, please let this mean it comes to the US. I remember getting that one year with the e-reader for...Xmas, I think?

Top Bottom