• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - Spring/Summer 2011 -- Final Fantasy VI (FFIII US) up on VC

angelfly

Just added 1000 yen and picked up 'The Misshitsukara no Dasshutsu'. Witch's Cat looks interesting but I'll until more gameplay videos surface before getting it.

MooMoo

Oni Link 666 said:
Japan is getting Gargoyle's Quest (400 points) and Golf (300) this week and Pac-Man (300) next week.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/index.html

I'd totally buy Gargoyle's Quest and Pac-Man. Can't wait to see you guys QQ when they release nothing but Golf one of these weeks. :D

Man, the selection of Japanese VC games makes ours look pathetic. :(
Well at least we'll be prepared for it. We already had tennis week as a primer for the worst to come -.-" I wish I could glimpse into the future and see what the VC will look like a year from now.

Big One

Banned
2 Players huh? I wonder how this works exactly. Is there any game on the VC right now that supports it? It would be nice to hear that there's wireless compatibility for multiplayer.

angelfly

Big One said:
2 Players huh? I wonder how this works exactly. Is there any game on the VC right now that supports it? It would be nice to hear that there's wireless compatibility for multiplayer.
It's passing the system back and forth.

This week's releases have been revealed, although the newsletter won't be out for a few hours.

3DS Virtual Console
Kirby's Dream Land

DSiWare (also available on Nintendo eShop for 3DS)
Moto eXtreme
Boardwalk Ball Toss
Hearts Spades Euchre
The Lost Town - The Dust

Wii Virtual Console
FINAL FANTASY® III

WiiWare
Big Town Shoot Out

Rlan

And it's not even this version:

7839.JPG

Yeesh. Pac Man CE is on that Galaga collection. Fuck, Pac-Man should just be one of those 3DS remakes ffs.

Definitely jumping in for Kirby's Dream Land since I can't find my original cart. And I'll finally take the plunge on Mario Land and DK, even though I own the carts for those.

G0523 said:
So Nintendo has officially given up on WiiWare demos? Such a disappointment.
I've also officially given up on WiiWare. Just give me La Mulana and I'm done.

Weird though that Nintendo never bothered to bring over Line Attack Heroes or the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon trinity.

zigg

TruthJunky said:
Yeah. I played a metric fuckton of Dreamland when I was growing up, so I think I need to buy it.

I actually played it for the first time ever last year and I loved it. Great game.

kanugo

TruthJunky said:
This week's releases have been revealed, although the newsletter won't be out for a few hours.

3DS Virtual Console
Kirby's Dream Land

This will be mine. Also, any more game from eshop that's good?

zigg

kanugo said:
This will be mine. Also, any more game from eshop that's good?

Lots of DSiWare, if you haven't got into that yet. I'm missing some I'm sure but what's on my mind right now includes Aura-Aura Climber, BOXLIFE, Dark Void Zero, Picdun, and PiCTOBiTS.

JustAnotherOtaku said:
So if the US is getting Kirby, which we got in Europe last week, I'm crossing my fingers we get Gargoyle's Quest today. Love that game.
Europe got Kirby this week too. Last week they had Double Dragon and Radar Mission.

Rlan said:
And it's not even this version:

7839.JPG

Yeesh. Pac Man CE is on that Galaga collection. Fuck, Pac-Man should just be one of those 3DS remakes ffs.

That Pac-Man game is brilliant. I love Pac-Panic. I still remember getting that with my GBC for my birthday years ago.

miksar

Just downloaded Kirby, excited to try it now.

And what a tease Konami, finally adding a new 3D trailer to EUshop and not showing the actual gameplay (PES 3D).

shawnlreed

Oni Link 666 said:
Japan is getting Gargoyle's Quest (400 points) and Golf (300) this week and Pac-Man (300) next week.
I'd totally buy Gargoyle's Quest and Pac-Man.

I will stop everything and replay Gargoyle's Quest the moment it comes out.
Such an amazing game.

OnPoint

I can't believe how poorly Nintendo is handling the eShop and their updates. Not even just in game quality (we could be getting the same games as everyone else) but in terms of how they're informing us.

I thought this whole move to Thursdays thing was supposed to better educate us throughout the week, but it's done the exact opposite. In fact, it's worse than the old Monday press releases were, leaving information out. I don't get it.

GJS

OnPoint said:
I can't believe how poorly Nintendo is handling the eShop and their updates. Not even just in game quality (we could be getting the same games as everyone else) but in terms of how they're informing us.

I thought this whole move to Thursdays thing was supposed to better educate us throughout the week, but it's done the exact opposite. In fact, it's worse than the old Monday press releases were, leaving information out. I don't get it.
It's odd, they have reduced the information and any actual new information is sparse.

The DSiware releases are always usually posted 1-2 weeks in advanced on the below site, so that reduces actual news in the newsletter again.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/gameGuide?download=dsiware

Top Bottom