• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Dream August 06

neo2046

Mario Basket 3on3 / Project Hacker
Starfox Command / Atsumare Pawapuro Kun

Rune Factory Harvest Moon / Tamagotchi 2

Tingle / Battle Stadium DON (GC)

Sad_Panda

So finally, Mario Hoops comes with no Wi-Fi play ? Bad news. However, Rune Factory is confirmed to have an NWFC option...yay !
As always, neo, you're the man.

Who's idea was to give Tingle his own game?

Nintendo's really keeping it real I guess...

just add Hard Gay into the mix in Smash Bros for Wii to balance things out

Trurl

Banned
We <3 Tingle!

Seriously, this game looks so cool that Nintendo HAS to release it in America. This isn't some lame Jam With the Band or Mother 3, this Tingle.

Lee N

Membre
neo2046 said:
yes, but no new pics nor info

yes but all old stuff

the mag is included a E3 report DVD
the most interesting is the design of the DVD disc is same as the disk in Nintendo's PR sheet

Whats on the DVD?

jarosh

look guys, i know that sooner or later one of the many tingle fans would have wanted this avatar. so i just went ahead and made it. feel free to use it.

tingle2vz.jpg

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
jarosh said:
look guys, i know that sooner or later one of the many tingle fans would have wanted this avatar. so i just went ahead and made it. feel free to use it.

tingle2vz.jpg
lol i'd use it but cm punk > tingle :(

Trurl

Banned
Archie said:
lol i'd use it but cm punk > tingle :(
Tingle is a million times better than cm punk and you know it. I would use it but I decided having a tag and an avatar connected to Tingle would be kind of weird.

jarosh

Trurl said:
Tingle is a million times better than cm punk and you know it. I would use it but I decided having a tag and an avatar connected to Tingle would be kind of weird.
and HOT

JavyOO7

Oooh, I really want to get Power Pro Baseball for DS. What does the preview say? And do I see 6 player wi-fi for that game?

Falch

So, what are the chances of Project Hacker getting an English release? It looks awesome.

Star Fox Command and Mario Basket look great too.

thefro

Trurl said:

Tingle doesn't bang this though (the latest in a run of many hot wrestling chicks banged by CM Punk).

maria_kanellis-0.jpg

ethelred

Tingle RPG, Project Hacker, and Rune Factory all look fantastic (especially Tingle, which will wind up being one of the best RPGs on the DS). Must-buys.

Captain N

Cutie Puppy looks like a blast..my girlfriend was in heaven when she saw that scan.

Edit Neo or anyone else : Does anyone have any information on the game? I can't read Japanese, but it looks like you can design your own house. Any sign of a release date for that bad boy?

Jiggy

Nintendo: the company so insane they can sell me on a Tingle RPG.

Other than that...

Mario Hoops: This is almost obligatory, and I've probably said it at least three times before, but Daisy had better be in SSBB, and with that outfit selectable, if not also that exact pose. She's so much cooler and cuter than Peach it's not funny, too.

Star Fox Command: I want to see that water in motion. Right now, unless my memory is failing me, I think the SF64 water/poison water/lava looked better. Less sparkly, sure, but still better in that it had more wave action going on, which is odd to me considering that I remember the Mario 64 DS lava blowing Mario 64's away. But, again, in motion it may be different...

Rune Factory Harvest Moon: This may have to go back on my radar just because of the presence of character stills in the dialogue, and cute female characters to star in them.
Almost said "to take advantage of them" before I remembered what happened last time I said something similar. >_>

Captain N

If I'm not mistaken didn't another mag. say something about Square-Enix characters showing up in the game? Cid from VII with his run would be money.

Top Bottom