• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DSi Japanese instruction manual warnings

flightcard_med.jpg

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
medium_2991071918_ee5ea4a257_o.jpg

Don't let grandpa trade away all your Pokemans.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
medium_2991074766_409125932c_o.jpg

Multitouch deconfirmed. :<

My fav will always be the baby and the Wii under the blanket.

"Do not strike down your Wii for he will become more powerful than ever."

:lol

Dacvak

Conrad Link said:
My fav will always be the baby and the Wii under the blanket.

"Do not strike down your Wii for he will become more powerful than ever."

:lol
Pics?

Also:
medium_2991073144_2ee8c97678_o.jpg

Do not let your DSi borrow the car for the weekend.
(PS: Beware of giant flies. =O)

I'm having way too much fun with this.

Dacvak

medium_2991075892_dfce58961f_o.jpg

Do not murder your snowman with a GameBoy Pocket. Your DSi will cry.

Dacvak

Burai said:
medium_2991071918_ee5ea4a257_o.jpg

No Ironman.

I laughed a lot. You're winning the thread so far.

medium_2991072702_d7c0692a76_o.jpg

I don't know what's going on in this picture, but the fact that it's saying NO to whatever that kid's doing is really depressing me.

Dacvak

medium_2990219473_a8d5d0e803_o.jpg

No girls allowed.

Kreed

Most of these are silly but there are some "serious" ones mixed in here:

23wwlya.jpg

Looks like Nintendo no longer approves using straps.

e704zs.jpg

Nintendo doesn't approve of using screen protectors.

2i2ai6o.jpg

And you can't use strangely shaped SD cards with the DSi.

Dacvak

Death_Born said:
Using your DSi on the train may induce jealousy in nerds.

mkhfh1.jpg

He is an angry, vengeful god.

225px-Iwata-e3-2006_crop.jpg

Dacvak

From the Japanese manual:
DSi.png

From the leaked American manual:
rh1ifk.jpg

amgoodatphotoshop?

Dacvak

Dacvak

Top Bottom