• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2019| Viewing and Discussion Thread| June 11, 2019. 12 PM EST

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Give me that Daemon x Machina and Astral Chain goodness yum yum
This, I might not got my Yoko Taro game from SE but you can bet your ass I’m getting my fucking Astral Chain, right Nintendo? You guys are not gonna let me down!!!.....Right?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Andyliini

I still hope Namco could bring Xenosaga HD Trilogy to Switch. I would take pretty much anything from Monolith Soft, as I know they are masters of RPG's. Maybe one day Square-Enix could bring Xenogears to modern consoles, perhaps with some overseeing from Monolith Soft to make it more player friendly.

kunonabi

All I really want is for the Smash character to not suck, more Astral Chain footage, and the Switch revision. I'm really only expecting Astral Chain footage to actually happen though. I'd love for Nintendo to really surprise and impress me but it's been years since that's happened so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:

DonF

Let's go!! In for next smash character, anything about platinum games, switch games and fire emblem! Come on, surprise me, Nintendo!!

Shaqazooloo

I (potentially) spoiled myself on one announcement but other than that i'm completely blind (unlike last year) so i'm looking forward to what Nintendo will show. I hope we get a hype story trailer for Three Houses and more info on Luigi's Mansion 3, a Metroid Prime Trilogy reveal would be nice and more Astral Chain is welcomed.

Star Fox Grand Prix, Fzero, or Waverace hype
I don't think that one exists. It was either the racing mode in Starlink: Battle for Atlus or rumor Nintendo put out to trip the leakers and discredit them in my opinion.

StormCell

I would hope that they wouldn't spend much time dedicated to Pokemon seeing as we just had a direct focused on it. It wouldn't make too much sense to spend more than a minute on it.

Things I'd like to hope to see: give us a teaser of Metroid Prime 4. I would also like a teaser of the BOTW follow up. That would be cool.

And one unexpected? Something new for Mario Kart.

My experience with Nintendo when an E3 hinges on them is.....not very good. Often they were more disappointing than all the rest of them when they had a clear stretch to the goal. But this time, they got a lot of good shit already in the cooker (Astral Chaaaaaaaain).....so we gotta believe.

Top Bottom