• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2019| Viewing and Discussion Thread| June 11, 2019. 12 PM EST

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Time for Astral Chain!

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
In disbelief over Panzer Dragoon. Remake or new title though?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah this looks incredible

jshackles

Bayonetta 3 time yeah

jshackles

Bayonetta? Nope

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
FINALLY!!!
giphy.gif

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Nintendo already won for me. I'm mental for Panzer Dragoon..

Motherfucking Panzer Dragoon!

jshackles

June 13th for Cadence so later this week

jshackles

Animal Crossing!!!!!

jshackles

Deserted island, crafting, survival, town building?

CJY

Banned
I've watched every E3 conference thus far and I think I now know why the Bethesda/UBI/MS conferences sucked and usually suck every year... Too much western.

Maybe that's a controversial opinion, but literally the best thing to come out of the Bethesda conference was a japanese woman shouting "Mata Ne".

Personally, I just much, much, much prefer seeing Japanese games at converences... they just feel a lotttt more original.

Top Bottom