• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2019| Viewing and Discussion Thread| June 11, 2019. 12 PM EST

This E3 is pure straight A NINTENDOMINATION!

Which I mean, isn't that hard considering Microsoft was a LMAO tier conference and Sony was a no show. But seriously, Nintendo just DELIVERED.

Wow they did nice on this direct. Lots of really cool stuff, the mana collection dropping now and that Trials of Mana (is that a brand new game?) was really awesome too. More Astral Chain, lots and lots of games, real good shit.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Ninty really knows how to deliver a conference these days
Put a bunch of titles that will come out Soon(TM)
Put a few titles for a stealth drop
Put some titles coming out a little later
Put very few long term dev games and bingo

No marketing numbers
No "We're amazing omg, we beat competition."
Just straight games

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Hmm, nothing really excited me except maybe the BOTW sequel, but I have major issues with the first one, namely the laughable excuse for dungeons. Probably my least favorite E3 showing so far.

Seems like I'm in the minority.

Last edited:
It's not the greatest Direct ever, but very solid I think. Cool that they showed the next Zelda game, which looks great. Hopefully it's coming next year, but I expect not. The delay of Animal Crossing is unfortunate but expected. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. The pacing is so good in these Directs though. They don't linger too long on any new announcement.

kunonabi

Easily the best show even if there wasnt much new stuff for me outside of no more heroes, mana collection and possibly panzer dragoon and contra depending on whose making them. Banjo sucks but it's something everyone else wanted so I wont complain.

Was BotW2 the only new first party announcement?

Fbh

Great show.
Fun announcements (that Zelda tease at the end!!!) and lots of trailers and gameplay.

Only disappointment is still no Bayo 3 news

BunzLee

Here's the RECAP

"The Hero" from Dragon Quest 11 for Smash
Dragon Quest 11 Trailer for Switch
Luigis Mansion 3
The Dark Crystal Tactics Trailer
Link's Awakening Remake Trailer
Trials of Mana Trailer (and Mana Collection available today)
The Witcher 3 Complete Edition for Switch
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Trailer
Resident Evil Remake (also other titles coming)
No More Heroes 3 Trailer
A new Contra + Contra Collection
Panzer Dragoon announced
Pokemon Shield and Sword (you can use the Pokeball Plus)
Astral Chain Trailer
Empire of Sin Trailer
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Cadence of Hyrule
Animal Crossing (delayed to March 2020)
Highlight Reel (Spyro The Dragon, Hollow Knight, Silksong, Ni No, Kuni, Elder Scroll Blades, My Friend Pedro, Doom Eternal, The Sinking City, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Dead by Daylight, Alien Isolation, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Just Dance 2020, Catan, New Super Luckys Tale, Dauntless, Super Mario Maker 2)
Banjo-Kazooie for Smash
Breath of the Wild 2 - Work in Progress

J-Roderton

Wasn't Nintendo working on some fantasy rpg or something? I remember seeing concept art or something posted on gaf a while back. Can't remember exactly.

giphy.gif

Goodbye E3 2019

Kenpachii

Lol you can see players in the wild with that new pokemon game

Basically it's finally a move forwards that we needed.

daclynk

yes yes yes
Here's the RECAP

"The Hero" from Dragon Quest 11 for Smash
Dragon Quest 11 Trailer for Switch
Luigis Mansion 3
The Dark Crystal Tactics Trailer
Link's Awakening Remake Trailer
Trials of Mana Trailer (and Mana Collection available today)
The Witcher 3 Complete Edition for Switch
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Trailer
Resident Evil Remake (also other titles coming)
No More Heroes 3 Trailer
A new Contra + Contra Collection
Panzer Dragoon announced
Pokemon Shield and Sword (you can use the Pokeball Plus)
Astral Chain Trailer
Empire of Sin Trailer
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Cadence of Hyrule
Animal Crossing (delayed to March 2020)
Highlight Reel (Spyro The Dragon, Hollow Knight, Silksong, Ni No, Kuni, Elder Scroll Blades, My Friend Pedro, Doom Eternal, The Sinking City, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Dead by Daylight, Alien Isolation, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Just Dance 2020, Catan, New Super Luckys Tale, Dauntless, Super Mario Maker 2)
Banjo-Kazooie for Smash
Breath of the Wild 2 - Work in Progress
LOOK AT ALL DEM GAMES

Wow what a conference! So much revealed, but I'm still pissed we didn't get any SMTV news... sigh. NMH3, Panzer Dragoon, and BotW2 were legit surprises though.

Top Bottom