• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Booth going up- Go Cap Crazy!

Pictures courtesy of Wario 64 on Twitter.

DB5N_ArUMAAak8B.jpg

DB5N_2tUAAE83bP.jpg

DB5OAteUAAABvC4.jpg

A closer look at that last one...

Looks like they're going for an immersive, Breath of the Wild-style booth for Odyssey. That Amiibo stand's probably informative, too.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
IIRC, there was that anonymous rumor that said the E3 booth was being decorated like New Donk City, but I'm going to guess that rumor just coincidentally got it right.

It makes complete sense for Super Mario Odyssey to be a big focus at Nintendo booth's. I really hope people walk away from this game with glowing impressions because I want it to be amazing.

Clancy

Banned
4chan leaker was right

Mario Odyssey is the main highlight as expected. There's statues of Mario holding his sentient cap, the Hat flying machine, Bowser in his pimp costume. Nothing we haven't seen before. The booth is decorated to look like New Donk City and there are like 20+ monitors set up there for the public to play. I didn't get to of course, the switches were not set up there yet. There is a video feed, though, and there is new stuff shown

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239597109&postcount=1482

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Has me a bit concerned that the overwhelmingly positive feedback from last year's event made them stick with the same format where we won't see anything about any unannounced games.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
There were no guarantees that the set would be set up to look like Mario. Not hard to guess, but bodes well for the rumor I guess.

Also, wtf Nintendo??
Sure no guarantee....if you refuse look at it from any sort of context

Axass

He says Yooka-Laylee is there, but the devs said they wouldn't attend E3. Also the Switrch version has yet to enter the debug stage.

inner-G

Banned
New Donk City just got real.

Expand Donk meme was really about eminent domain?

Edit: Wow, read that 4chan leak summary.
Pilotwings + Waverace on WuHu Island sounds amazing, and I'm stoked to see Octopath Traveler more

Trevelyan

Banned
But hasn't the booth just started being put up today? How would this leaker know of all the other booths mentioned in that leak from 2 days ago?

Well, do we know it's just going up today? These are the first pictures, but how do we know it wasn't started on several days ago?

Top Bottom