• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Press Conference Dated.

196.gif

e3_gif2_1fekt4.gif

Haunted

And here's the completed chart:

e3times2012.png

Anybody making an official thread for the conferences, please feel free to use this image (and feel compelled too, as it really helps people).
Sony's presser is at 3 AM? Well, I know which one I'm skipping.
Ubisoft

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
so who are we expecting.

Bill "Demo Wizard" Trinen, Iwata, Miyamoto, Reggie...

..isn't there a new Vice President that knows to show his face?
Scott Moffitt, EVP of Sales & Marketing, perhaps?

mclem

Haha, it's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on the same day. Any party invites are getting turned down, I'll be having my own better party on NeoGAF.

Liz clearly planned this 60 years ago. Who knew she was a Ninty fangirl?

What's with Sony's conference? I'm sure it's not usually that late, I'm dimly aware I've gone to bed at sensible times on the first conference day. Clearly it's full of disappointing news for Europe, and this is a ploy to keep us from finding out!

pargonta

Rösti;37477004 said:
Scott Moffitt, EVP of Sales & Marketing, perhaps?

hmm, yeah i think you're right. After Cammie and Denise Kaigler left it got confusing.

But yeah, not integral to an outward facing presser really. main figureheads it is!

TAS

This will easily be Nintendo's biggest and best E3 ever. Damn it's a good time to be a Nintendo fan(boy) :D

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Sweet. I really can't wait. I'm actually strongly leaning to Nintendo this gen assuming they don't massively screw things up. So I can't wait to see what they show.

Luigi87

Obviously looking forward to Wii U stuff... But really wanting solid dates for Luigi's Mansion 2, and Paper Mario 3DS.

AGITΩ

As predicted...which is why I put in my time off request a month ago. Just to have a streaming party at my place like I do every year.

Okay so it'll be 5pm here (UK) when it's shown.

On that day my camping holiday comes to an end, which means I have to get home, a good 400 miles away by that time. And it's a bank holiday which may impede travel. If I set off by 11 at the latest, I should just be able to manage. I WILL NOT MISS THIS!

I wish E3 was a bit more like Apple conferences in the way that Apple are often like:

"Here is our new [whatever]. You can pick it up right now/next week!"

It's sad that some stuff we saw at last years E3 we are still no closer to getting.....

Registered yet again this year. I'm ready to take photos and vaguely pay attention to the announcement while my other writer struggles to keep up with the news.

Curious to see what third party games Nintendo will have for the WiiU as well as the pricing, etc.

We already know some:

-Assassin's Creed III
-Rayman Legends
-Killer Freaks
-Ghost Recon Online
-Darksiders II
-Metro: Last Light
-Aliens: Colonial Marines
-Dragon Quest X
-Ninja Gaiden 3: Still Sucks Edition
-Project CARS
-"Tekken" (I'm going to predict Tag 2 at launch, and TxSF when that finally gets made)

Arkham City and DiRT apparently too, although... eh, I doubt they're still coming out. DiRT 4, probably.

Bgamer90

Banned
I wish E3 was a bit more like Apple conferences in the way that Apple are often like:

"Here is our new [whatever]. You can pick it up right now/next week!"

It's sad that some stuff we saw at last years E3 we are still no closer to getting.....

It was cool how the slim xbox 360 announcement was like that.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just found out my summer classes don't start until June 11th, looks like I will have the whole week free!!! :0

AGITΩ;37477276 said:
As predicted...which is why I put in my time off request a month ago.

Yup. I love taking a long weekend for the E3 press conferences...I know damn well I'm going to be unproductive at work anyways, what's the point in even going.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
We already know some:

-Assassin's Creed III
-Rayman Legends
-Killer Freaks
-Ghost Recon Online
-Darksiders II
-Dragon Quest X
-Project CARS
-"Tekken" (I'm going to predict Tag 2 at launch, and TxSF when that finally gets made)

Arkham City and DiRT apparently too, although... eh, I doubt they're still coming out. DiRT 4, probably.

I believe Mark Rein played Wii-U Arkham City at GDC, and basically said it was awesome.

Fou-Lu

Just found out my summer classes don't start until June 11th, looks like I will have the whole week free!!! :0

Same here bro, I was really worried I miss E3 because of summer classes, but the school must have realized such an important event was taking place.

SykoTech

Don't you guys say that every year?

I definitely remember hearing that last year for Project Cafe. Hilarious how things turned out.

Still, there's no way they can screw up that badly again with the Wii U launching this year. I think it's reasonable to be hyped this time.

Really hope we get amazing trailers/footage for Smash Bros and a 3D Mario like back in 2006.

Cramoss

We already know some:

-Assassin's Creed III
-Rayman Legends
-Killer Freaks
-Ghost Recon Online
-Darksiders II
-Dragon Quest X
-Project CARS

I lol'd.

Gravijah

I definitely remember hearing that last year for Project Cafe. Hilarious how things turned out.

Still, there's no way they can screw up that badly again with the Wii U launching this year. I think it's reasonable to be hyped this time.

Really hope we get amazing trailers/footage for Smash Bros and a 3D Mario like back in 2006.

i want 3ds games.

tsab

fuuuuuuu-
probably will have to leave early from work to organize a Tsab's Awesome Live Nintendo Conference Stream with free Zeus Beer for buddies ™ this year

oh, and my WiiU preorder is ready

Top Bottom