• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Press Conference Dated.

I am glad to know I wasn't the only one in the audience very confused about this. I seriously thought it was just a controller until a colleague pointed out it was a new console, too. They were very bad at explaining that. Conferences must be easier to follow online, because they can get very confusing in person if not done well.

I am glad to know I wasn't the only one in the audience very confused about this. I seriously thought it was just a controller until a colleague pointed out it was a new console, too. They were very bad at explaining that. Conferences must be easier to follow online, because they can get very confusing in person if not done well.

The fact that they talked about the controller more than the actual capabilities of the system itself effectively killed my hype for it.

Should be the best one, looking forward to it.

It's also funny how you know 80% of the posts in a Nintendo conference thread before you even click on it, (Laughs), Body is Reggie, Reggie, Ready, Bombs, all over and over, lol.

Izick

Something is ready.

This E3 is likely going to be make it or break it for me on the WiiU, so it'll definitely be exciting.

SykoTech

Nah, plenty of people here on GAF were confused last year as well. They just did a poor job.

Here's hoping for a 2009-like redemption though.

ASTROID2

bullet_bill_meteor_display_display.gif

That's an awesome gif.

Because they have two systems in dire need to prove their worth, so you would think that they'd take an extra half hour.

On the other hand, they've got another two systems they can pretty much ignore.
Also they probably won't dedicate the first half hour to a Kirby retrospective.

Kard8p3

I'm guessing about 20 minutes will focus on 3DS, followed by five to ten minutes on the wii (Kirby Collection, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Epic Mickey 2) and then the rest will be focused on the WiiU.

Coolwhip

Banned
Will be missing the first half-hour because of class. :/ Should be a good one!

Someone should introduce you to the skip a class concept. Really man, in school skipping 1 class here or there is no problem and easy to pull off. Safe the strict part for the majority of your life, when you work.

Hero

Nintendo always highlights specific games during the conference and usually announce more stuff on their website directly following it or even during the show.

Oddduck

Nintendo always highlights specific games during the conference and usually announce more stuff on their website directly following it or even during the show.

I agree.

Nintendo will save most of their stuff for after the conference. Or they'll jam pack a ton of games into one montage video.

Salih

out of the big three this is the one i am most interested in.
show me Pikmin3, Zelda3DS and hopefully the new RetroStudios game.

also, their e3 website is the best. time for xenoblade 2 stealth announcement.

Top Bottom