• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 website mentions a mysterious "new Nintendo system"

L~A

Saw this on GoNintendo (courtesy of Foshy), not sure what to make of it :

screenshot2014-04-29azkkzv.png

Just checked myself : it's not there anymore. They were quick about it... or it's a troll. In that case, please lock.

It could just be alluding to their QOL platform. So when people search for "new Nintendo platform" they are able to visit their website (i.e., draw more hits to their website and thus draw more attention to their presentation and events). But it doesn't necessarily mean that they will be showing a new platform.

Hatchtag

Banned
Tablet-less Wii U. They either need to start making games that actually use the gamepad, or release a gamepad-less Wii U.

Anth0ny

doesn't that just mean I can google "new nintendo system" and be directed to the official website?

most people don't know wii u exists, and would probably search "new nintendo system" if they wanted more information.

rnaud

Isn't that just another name for the Wii U?
If most people don't know what the name of Nintendo's new console is that would be a pretty good search term.

DJIzana

3DS successor? Or could it be the new system trying to merge the handheld space / console space they were talking about? That'll be interesting to see. My hype is rising, finally!

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
It must be the Wii U2

The funny thing is that META keywords are completely depreciated and not considered relevant within the industry.

Much like with Nintendo and the games industry.

Random user seeing that probably isnt believable, but I saw that before it was removed.

So its not fake.

Of course I didnt take any pictures of it and I have no idea what it means. It could be QoL thingie or it could also be a mistake.

L~A

Pretty sure it's just some random error from the webmaster (not a fake), who copy/pasted something they shouldn't have, but hey.... There's still that QoL thing....

Top Bottom