• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Fans, I am on your side now. Let us celebrate Nintendo.

KINGMOKU

Here I was expecting some sort of GAF brilliance, and all I got was a thread as funny as a Manaquin telling crotch jokes.

For shame.

CoolTrick

Banned
Here I was expecting some sort of GAF brilliance

From MrAngryFace?

The word 'brilliance' isn't even in his vocabulary, I'm afraid. At least, I've never seen any posts of his that would contradict that.

1124503306-00.png

Wario Land was sweet. :D

KINGMOKU

CoolTrick said:
From MrAngryFace?

The word 'brilliance' isn't even in his vocabulary, I'm afraid. At least, I've never seen any posts of his that would contradict that.
I've lived and learned. Time to stear away from his threads like whore holding a prescription bottle.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
MrAngryFace said:
Yet youve all taken this thread to page 2. For all your boasting youre all still children. Muhaha

its actually page 1 still...atleast on my computer.

MrAngryFace said:
That's right, im tired of the Xbots and the Sony Whores. Its time we turn this game around! First id like to say sorry to all the NFans ive crossed. Know that I was obviously befuddled with crappy games on other systems, not really understanding what true fun was.

This is the face of true fun! This is nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vboy1.jpg
I heart Virtual Boy. As I've said before, it manages to combine a love for Nintendo, a love for stereoscopy, and an appreciation for niche flops.

Considering that in 1995 Virtual Boy graphics looked similar to SNES graphics but with the limited array of colors, I guess the modern equivalent would be approximately GCN level with a color depth limited to 16-bit or something slightly less? I'd buy it.

I'm also curious about the origins of a Virtual Boy picture from 1996 which has differently colored buttons.

JoshuaJSlone said:
I heart Virtual Boy. As I've said before, it manages to combine a love for Nintendo, a love for stereoscopy, and an appreciation for niche flops.

Considering that in 1995 Virtual Boy graphics looked similar to SNES graphics but with the limited array of colors, I guess the modern equivalent would be approximately GCN level with a color depth limited to 16-bit or something slightly less? I'd buy it.

I'm also curious about the origins of a Virtual Boy picture from 1996 which has differently colored buttons.

The Virtual Boy was supposed to have full-color graphics, but it was too expensive so they opted for... red and black.

Top Bottom