• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo files trademark for "Diddy Kong" in Europe. Can you dig it?

ffdgh

Since you guys liked my drawing so much, I finished it! I feel like an actual Diddy Kong Racing 2 would have some original characters on the roster. This is what I'd do if the game could only use preexisting characters.

412ec226815aac25ee9f535e111e38b1.jpg

That squirrel in the sweater speaks to me...

Also lol at birdo being the side series rep.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Do we even have an idea of how big Monster Games is? Can they really work on the Xenoblade port, co-develop Tropical Freeze, and make Diddy Kong Racing 2 within the same time frame?
A fair estimate I think is 20-30 people at Monster Games.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
This is no greater update but just something I found rather amusing. Nintendo on July 16, 2015, requested OHIM to remove the following goods from class 28:

Toys for domestic pets

At the same time they keep goods like garters, sock suspenders, Chinese checkers, billiard equipment and fishing tackle. Strange thing to do I think.

Source (can't provide link as login is required to access document):

In other news, the application was published for opposition on June 18. September 18 marks the end of the opposition period; the application has so far received no opposition.

Rösti;172751558 said:
This is no greater update but just something I found rather amusing. Nintendo on July 16, 2015, requested OHIM to remove the following goods from class 28:

Toys for domestic pets

At the same time they keep goods like garters, sock suspenders, Chinese checkers, billiard equipment and fishing tackle. Strange thing to do I think.

Source (can't provide link as login is required to access document):

In other news, the application was published for opposition on June 18. September 18 marks the end of the opposition period; the application has so far received no opposition.

Welp. My cat will be disappointed
XD

Top Bottom