• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo files trademark for "Wave Race" in Europe

yoonshik

17eqbm.png

Source

Baleoce

Makes sense timing wise. I.Ps like Wave Race have traditionally benefitted in sales from being a launch window title. And on a personal note, pleeeease be true. I love this game.

Seik

Banned
Holy crap, are they doing this?

I'd buy two copies.

One to play and one to melt and apply on my chest with a butter knife.

Ryan_09

I honestly never thought I'd see the day of even a glimmer of hope of a new Wave Race. It's legit one of my all time favorite IPs!

jelly

I always wish Rare would do something standalone and normal controller like that with their Kinect Rival game. Even just a bite size Arcade game. Microsoft you've missed it.

2433609-7160296343-25326.gif

Kinect-Sports-Rivals.gif

Are you kidding me...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Wave Race 64 is the best damn racing game ever made. So difficult to keep expectations in check.

HYYYPPPEEEE

Maybe this is what Monster has been cooking up?

It feels like wave race and 1080 should be combined into a sports collection. I think Wii sports resort had the right idea but maybe fleshing out the game modes more

Wouldn't they already have had a trademark for "Wave Race"? I mean, they released a game called Wave Race years ago. Maybe this is just renewing the trademark so they don't lose it?

Top Bottom