• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Fiscal Meeting - Over

RiggyRob

This is the first time we've heard that the quick launch update is in June right? Any indications as to whether that'll be before or after E3?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why do I have the feeling that Nintendo isn't going to properly support NFP?

Nintendo hasn't been the type of publisher to adequately support an ecosystem over a long period of time, VC is a perfect example. NFP really needs yearly expansions and this runs counter to the culture at Nintendo where their software cycles span 2-3 years between iterations.

I don't see Nintendo changing their software development life cycle in order to properly support a product like this. I predict this will be a short lived initiative.

It could go either way, but they need a big NFC-focused game to make it take off and I'm not sure we'll see something that significant at E3. They've only been working on the game(s) since last year.

Making it a platform is interesting, but it's also a big messy. Not all figures will be able to be used in all games, stats from one might not be relevant in another. It could end up quite gimmicky and these things need to be quite straight forward to be appealing.

Depends what we see at E3, but if they only have quite small games that use it then it could die off. The Pokemon one they've done already sunk without trace.

As they are late to the party they need something bigger and better, and I just don't think they've had enough time to do that.

Anyway, Here is my idea for an advertisement for mario kart 8. Screen shows young kids playing mario kart 64 multiplayer on an old CRT TV and then the game and people slowly change to the current day versions of themselves, playing mario kart 8 around a flatscreen. The screen then shows a guy alone, with a headset on, playing some generic shooting game. roll some mario kart 8 footage. "It's more fun when your doing it with others". bam. where is my award.

that doesn't fit with Nintendo's current strategy. They want the kids back.

All of this. I'll say it again: Nintendo hates the direction in which big publishers have taken the industry. They hate it so much that they would rather spend their warchest on developing health products, figurines and Suica payments than catering to the needs of a business model that results in 500 million dollar behemoths like Destiny.

They'll pursue the kind of third party support they feel will be sustainable in the long run: indies, and maybe Japanese developers. If some of their future platforms are powerful and dev-friendly enough, they may get PC-lite levels of third party support where certain titles get ported over just because the costs are relatively trivial - but don't expect them to actively pursue the Rockstars and EAs of the world like Sony and Microsoft do.

And they're suffering for it. They just had a half a billion LOSS. Nintendo needs to stop wandering around and compete. There's no reason they couldn't be number one of they created a console that was equal in power to its competitors. It would insure 3rd party support and they have 1st party on lock.

And to the guy who said "countless wii u titles are on the way"... Really?

Lynd7

And they're suffering for it. They just had a half a billion LOSS. Nintendo needs to stop wandering around and compete. There's no reason they couldn't be number one of they created a console that was equal in power to its competitors. It would insure 3rd party support and they have 1st party on lock.

Yeah, if Nintendo ever gets third parties on board again they could be number 1. Why wouldn't you get a Nintendo system with all the best third party games along with the great 1st party games.

There would have to be no downsides at all though, like online etc.

I'm relieved that they aren't going to be dropping support for the Wii U outright at least. It's clear though that 3DS will be the main focus, which is okay I guess. It's just that the 3DS already has a kick ass library of games, but the Wii U still needs a bit more to justify my purchase. What's out now is great, but it would be sad if we didn't get to see an HD Metroid before the next cycle.

JoeM86

Not quite. They just had a quarter of a billion loss. The just under half a billion was Operating Loss, but not overall loss for the company. Net loss is the figure that should matter the most. Yes, the operating loss is bad (though when you actually look at the figures and the reasoning, you'd know it's because they've been expanding and just did a one time injection of around a quarter of a billion into R&D and Marketing), but it's not a full statement into the state of the company.

Also, when did power suddenly become the prime motivator in the console sales? Historically, the weaker systems have been the victors. It's only with the PS4 that this hasn't been the case. Otherwise, the Vita would be destroying the 3DS right now, the Wii would have failed miserably, the PS2 would have crashed and burned and the PS1 would just be a footnote in history.

Again, releasing a $450 console that's similar to the other consoles is going to require a completely different Nintendo to sell it with entirely different software and focus. Families aren't going to drop 5 bills to play mario. Young males will drop that kinda dough, though.
But they expected people to drop $350 for a console that was the equivalent of the ps360. When those consoles were being priced at about 250 bucks and had ginormous back catalogues.

Sethista

Regarding their push in emerging markets (copied from another thread

I live in Brasil and am sure their next big push with this initiative is here. The videogame market in here is growing, as game prices and concepts like price decay for games that are older and/or non sucessfull take hold at the stores.

THe thing is, right now the prices for the consoles here are

(dollar in todays rate)

Wii U - 1,800 reais - 814 dollars
XBOX ONE - 2200 reais - 995 dollars
PS4 - 4,000 officially - 1810 dollars , but you can get it anywhere non-official at 1,500 reais - 678 dollars

Like you all know, taxes here are crazy. For it to be competitive pricewise, Nintendo have to either rent or build a factory to get tax breaks, plus bring in all production for the console, like MS and Sony already have.

Plus, MS and Microsoft subside the prices of games, so all their launch games is around 159 reais at launch window, which lasts about a month here.

All that for a seemengly, we dont know yet underpowered machine.

I am very glad they decided to finally focus on emerging markets, it took 3 straight losses for them to consider us after 30 years, but they have their work cut out for them, for a company very resistant to change.

I am skepically optimistic.

No new console in the next period. And considering the NFC thing for 3ds that will be launched next year probably also no handheld.

For all intents and purposes, I don't think it'd be out of the realm of possibility for a future handheld to have some sort of NFC reader build right into it as well. They could still release a new one at some point next year (lets say fall/winter) and it'd still support whatever sort of NFC things they want to do.

Right now, the little NFC "portal" thing communicates through the IR port on the front of the system. The 3DS version of Skylanders also use this. I would imagine a future system to have a NFC reader built onto the system (maybe like, on the back or perhaps on the screen)

But they expected people to drop $350 for a console that was the equivalent of the ps360. When those consoles were being priced at about 250 bucks and had ginormous back catalogues.

My 360 didn´t come with a controller which had a touchscreen, a cameramic and nfc. ^^ But yeah, 350,- was too much for a Nintendo console with an obscure name.

Not quite. They just had a quarter of a billion loss. The just under half a billion was Operating Loss, but not overall loss for the company. Net loss is the figure that should matter the most. Yes, the operating loss is bad (though when you actually look at the figures and the reasoning, you'd know it's because they've been expanding and just did a one time injection of around a quarter of a billion into R&D and Marketing), but it's not a full statement into the state of the company.

You can't say Net Income is the most important figure and then in the very next sentence downplay the relevancy of this year's Operating Income because it was hit by some one-off expenses! Why exactly do you think the Net Income is higher than the Operating Income this year?

JoeM86

You can't say Net Income is the most important figure and then in the very next sentence downplay the relevancy of this year's Operating Income because it was hit by some one-off expenses! Why exactly do you think the Net Income is higher than the Operating Income this year?

I'm not downplaying it. It all adds together. What I'm "downplaying" is people using Operating Income as ammo for the company's financial situation, when Net Income is the one that matters.

If it wasn't for that one-time injection, the Operating Loss would have been smaller than previous year and shown growth, and the company would likely have been at a Net Profit.

Also, when did power suddenly become the prime motivator in the console sales? Historically, the weaker systems have been the victors. It's only with the PS4 that this hasn't been the case. Otherwise, the Vita would be destroying the 3DS right now, the Wii would have failed miserably, the PS2 would have crashed and burned and the PS1 would just be a footnote in history.

Nintendo is more insured against potential backfire from delivering a powerful console than either one of its competitors, though. If Nintendo had instead developed something similar to the PS4, and it failed due to lack of sufficient third-party support, they'd still have their first-party software to keep them from completely nose-diving from the cliff. With a powerful machine, Nintendo would at least have the potential of being able to court strong third-party support, and if that failed, first party support is guaranteed. With an underpowered machine, first party support is still guaranteed but now the likelihood of sufficient third party support becomes grim.

In the end, Nintendo will still come out of this generation profitable, but they'll be in worse shape in terms of market share and mind share than when they were during the tail end of the Gamecube era. The obscene successes of the Wii and DS boosted their brand recognition to the stratosphere and generated them more money than they've ever had, and yet they completely failed to leverage that appropriately by deliberately shying away from risk at a time when they could afford to take it. They saw the writing on the wall as far as the casual market was concerned even prior to the Wii U's unveiling, which is why they elected to pursue the traditional market this go around, but they thought they could court traditional gamers without the risk associated with developing a costly and powerful device, which isn't how the game has worked for some time (and Sony has recognized since with the PS3; and Microsoft is now re-realizing it with One).

I'm not downplaying it. It all adds together. What I'm "downplaying" is people using Operating Income as ammo for the company's financial situation, when Net Income is the one that matters.

If it wasn't for that one-time injection, the Operating Loss would have been smaller than previous year and shown growth, and the company would likely have been at a Net Profit.

And if it wasn't for the depreciation of the Yen, they would have likely made a net loss!

StevieP

Banned
Nintendo is more insured against potential backfire from delivering a powerful console than either one of its competitors, though. If Nintendo had instead developed something similar to the PS4, and it failed due to lack of sufficient third-party support, they'd still have their first-party software to keep them from completely nose-diving from the cliff. With a powerful machine, Nintendo would at least have the potential of being able to court strong third-party support, and if that failed, first party support is guaranteed. With an underpowered machine, first party support is still guaranteed but now the likelihood of sufficient third party support becomes grim.

In the end, Nintendo will still come out of this generation profitable, but they'll be in worse shape in terms of market share and mind share than when they were during the tail end of the Gamecube era. The obscene successes of the Wii and DS boosted their brand recognition to the stratosphere and generated them more money than they've ever had, and yet they completely failed to leverage that appropriately by deliberately shying away from risk at a time when they could afford to take it. They saw the writing on the wall as far as the casual market was concerned even prior to the Wii U's unveiling, which is why they elected to pursue the traditional market this go around, but they thought they could court traditional gamers without the risk associated with developing a costly and powerful device, which isn't how the game has worked for some time (and Sony has recognized since with the PS3; and Microsoft is now re-realizing it with One).

look at all dem 360 ports of young male focused AAA western software on the shelves to prove your point

Tom_Cody

This image is so beautiful:

gZseXdu.jpg

The wait continues to kill me.

Perhaps, yes, but the inverse was true of their first loss, if I recall correctly.

But the point is whether you think these one-off gains or losses should be taken into account. If you pick a philosophy and stick to it, I don't particularly care (although operating income is traditionally what investors look at when it comes to the health of a company, as it excludes a lot of external influences), but I didn't like your initial post where you pitched the net income as being the one that matters, while simultaneously trying to excuse the lower operating income as being due to a one-off expense. It just looks like you're trying to have your cake and eat it.

How would he do that without a console to play it on?

I can always buy Bayo at launch and pick up a dirt cheap WiiU in a year or so. I don't have to play it the moment it releases.

If it's anything like most niche titles on Nintendo platforms, it'll be difficult to find a new copy post launch, and the used title tend to be expensive. (See Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy)

Count me as pessimistic in regards to NFC stuff. I just have nightmare visions of on-disc "DLC", except now I can't even pay to unlock it without buying this unwanted figurine.

Riki

Count me as pessimistic in regards to NFC stuff. I just have nightmare visions of on-disc "DLC", except now I can't even pay to unlock it without buying this unwanted figurine.
The indication was it wasn't for unlocking things but creating your own character with unique stats that can be used in multiple games.

The indication was it wasn't for unlocking things but creating your own character with unique stats that can be used in multiple games.

I think that'll be the overriding philosophy of NFP, but let's be real: you're gonna be unlocking shit with this. I made a post in the NFP thread about what I expect to see come this holiday, assuming Nintendo goes big with this stuff, and what I'm imaging is heavy emphasis on having "your own Mario", whilst still having games with lots of characters available via NFP. (I also figure that these would be games that otherwise probably wouldn't get any more characters - it's easier to justify a cast of >4 characters in an SMB game if you've got customers paying about $5 for each one, for example).

I also generally expect they'll lose nothing in meatiness, compared to say, Infinity.

udivision

Yeah, I get that but I just don't see it happening. Nintendo release always vary greatly in their feature sets. There seems to be no rhyme of reason to when some games get online, when some games get achievements, when some games get the gamer guide feature, etc.

This.... is so true.
It's baffling really, like there isn't a central vision or standard for the software. The directors for their game need to make a freaking list or something.

LoveCake

Based on the other comments about how 2015 is for recovery and small profit, 2016 for building and 2017 for a bigger push for growth, I will say there won't be a new console until at list holidays 2016 if not even 2017.

2017-2018 will do for me, i have had a WiiU since launch & i will not be happy at all if they drop the WiiU, they will be lucky if i buy another Nintendo console again but dripping the WiiU will upset a lot of people.

The same dates for the 3DS will do me as well.

So basically, as Nintendo fans and consumers, we should cheer on Nintendo languishing with dated, ill-conceived hardware because that's what they initially went with? They made a bad choice, and rather than fix that choice, they should keep motoring on with it for at least half a decade to make a small buyer base happy?

Do people get angry at Nintendo still for not sticking out the Virtual Boy for at least 5 years?

The Wii U is actually none of the things you described, have you played one? People like you perpetuating that kind of false info and other people buying it because "lol, Nintendo's dumb and for kids imma go run over hookers cuz it's so mature" is their only problem, it's a mind-set issue.

Other companies have made the mistake of rushing out a new console instead of soldiering on and it didn't work out too great, Sega's a decent example of that.

Considering it takes Nintendo 2 to 3 years to implement anything, and initial implementation is usually very poor, I'm not excited by the NFC figures or their mysterious QoL platform.

Yeah man, the NES (first home console after the video game crash and the first truly successful home console), D-Pad (first of its kind), analog stick, controller rumble, Mario 64 (first 3d platformer worth a damn), Zelda 64 (which included innovations like z-targeting that made combat in 3d possible), motion controls (personal preference aside, the Wii was innovative and well implemented and wildly popular) and all their countless other firsts have been total crap.

:|

I'm trying to read through the whole thread to glean as much news as I can but it's kind of exhausting and I keep getting caught responding to days old comments about how stupid Nintendo is.

Has the info been compiled anywhere yet? Thanks!

This is the first time we've heard that the quick launch update is in June right? Any indications as to whether that'll be before or after E3?
I hope it is during. The SD card menu update was glorious in that respect (was that at GDC? I forget).

When do we get the slides where Nintendo break down the HW sales of each platform in each region?
I think that is in the annual report (FY 13/14) which takes place latter. Since this is the Q4 report.

The last thing that I want Nintendo to do is become a more Westernized company. :<

I think there must be a middle ground. A lot of the exclusive games for the PlayStation 3 don't target people who like hegemonic masculinity. Even if you have a problem with all of the sexualization of female characters in Japanese video games and find it sexist, you should also have a problem with this. Because it's just hegemonic masculinity and awfully macho.

At least a lot of the cute Japanese video games hold value in femininity. And there are plenty of cute, feminine, non-violent Japanese video games which don't sexualize women. Like Animal Crossing. Which also has a lot of gender equality in the workplace.

People saying that you can't make a "hardcore" console that appeals to people without appealing to the hegemonic masculinity demographic. The way people talk about the Western market really alienates me and makes me feel the gaming culture here is changing and in a way that I don't belong.

I want Nintendo becoming successful, but I don't want it to be done through becoming more masculine. I would much rather have Nintendo use quality of life and stay more niche than become different in all of the ways that would take away everything I love about Nintendo. I want more games like Animal Crossing, not machismo.

I think Nintendo's niche is just fine, if they can only be niche. They still sell millions and millions of copies of Mario and Pokemon and Animal Crossing games, so I think that's good enough.

That sounds interesting, but you could do that with a flash drive now. And that wouldn't sell multiple figurines to a single customer. It's like DLC itself: it's nice when it's done well, but it's more often done the bad way: remove content/modes/cheats to sell separately.

Cheerilee

Finally we can put this 6m (some even said 8m) inventory nonsense to rest.

Why was it nonsense?

- Nintendo missed their targets by more than 6 million units.

- At the end of October, Iwata reiterated that it was still their plan to sell 9 million over Nov/Dec (massive sales in Jan/Feb/March would have theoretically been possible, but highly unlikely).

- It stands to reason that if Nintendo wanted to sell 9 million in Nov/Dec, they had to have many millions on hand, with the rest in the pipeline (and even more in the distant pipeline for 2014).

- If the end of October was no time to back down from this plan, then the end of November probably shouldn't have been either, even if the end of November gave them enough time to cancel the units they had planned for December (which it wouldn't have).

Sooo... pick which one of Iwata's lies you prefer.

I believed that he drastically overproduced. Now it seems that he saw what everyone else saw, so he played it safe and only produced ~3-6 million units, and (by late October) had no intention to sell 9 million, even if such a thing was possible. But he was still talking big.

That sounds interesting, but you could do that with a flash drive now. And that wouldn't sell multiple figurines to a single customer. It's like DLC itself: it's nice when it's done well, but it's more often done the bad way: remove content/modes/cheats to sell separately.

Oh, never underestimate the purchasing powers of people who just want cute figurines.

watershed

Banned
Yeah man, the NES (first home console after the video game crash and the first truly successful home console), D-Pad (first of its kind), analog stick, controller rumble, Mario 64 (first 3d platformer worth a damn), Zelda 64 (which included innovations like z-targeting that made combat in 3d possible), motion controls (personal preference aside, the Wii was innovative and well implemented and wildly popular) and all their countless other firsts have been total crap.
:|

I was thinking more modern Nintendo. You know, the Nintendo that botched their first several attempts at an eshop with Wiiware, Dsiware, and the initial form of the 3ds eshop, and in some ways even the Wii U eshop. The Nintendo responsible for the awkward transition from the original wiimote to the wii motionplus accessory to the wiimote plus revision. Also the initial implementation of the Wii U itself and it's unfortunately long load times. the 3ds' initial launch and lack of features like a browser, eshop, apps. Not to mention the defining feature of the Wii U, the gamepad and their inability to sell consumers on it's fun and innovation. Same for the 3ds and 3d visuals. Basically I'm talking about the Nintendo of the present.

Nintendo has had a long and proud history, but let's not let their successes from the distant past shield us from recognizing their failures of the recent and present moment.

Nintendo not taking a loss on Wii U hardware anymore sounds like pretty big news, actually. It means they can drop the price again before Smash Bros. comes out, putting the system in impulse buy territory just in time for its biggest game and the promise of Zelda U and Animal Crossing right around the corner - hopefully. And if that NFC game is something Pokemon related I could see it being a big hit.

They should be able to meet their projection of 3.6 million Wii Us sold next year pretty easily, even if that's not very impressive.

Nintendo not taking a loss on Wii U hardware anymore sounds like pretty big news, actually. It means they can drop the price again before Smash Bros. comes out, putting the system in impulse buy territory just in time for its biggest game and the promise of Zelda U and Animal Crossing right around the corner - hopefully.

Not necessarily. They're doing better, but we don't know how much better. For all we know, they could just barely be breaking even.

RiggyRob

Nintendo not taking a loss on Wii U hardware anymore sounds like pretty big news, actually. It means they can drop the price again before Smash Bros. comes out, putting the system in impulse buy territory just in time for its biggest game and the promise of Zelda U and Animal Crossing right around the corner - hopefully. And if that NFC game is something Pokemon related I could see it being a big hit.

They should be able to meet their projection of 3.6 million Wii Us sold next year pretty easily, even if that's not very impressive.

They won't drop the price again until next year at the earliest, it's more likely they'll do more free game promotions like with Mario Kart.

I won´t expect another pricecut before christmas. And even then we might just get another bundle instead. They don´t lose money on the Wii U anymore and they really want to be profitable in the next year. They are milking the 3DS and if the Wii U gets a black zero at the end they are fine, No more HQs to build, no more buybacks or expansions. Just the 3DS and a zero or a small plus for the Wii U. Thats the focus for 2014.

Then do it. Trade in your Wii U or sell it or whatever, then stop posting your Nintendo hate drivel in almost every Nintendo-related thread. Jesus.

RIP ThoughtsBeforeSpeaking.

Huh, then why buy a Nintendo console in the first place? Major 3rd-party games haven't been on a Nintendo platform for years

Read your own posts, you complain for the sake of complaining, Mr. 'Gamer'

I agree. Those "Gamers" are the worst. Especially when voicing their opinion on messageboards. I'm glad i never met one of them IRL.

The last thing that I want Nintendo to do is become a more Westernized company. :<

I think there must be a middle ground. A lot of the exclusive games for the PlayStation 3 don't target people who like hegemonic masculinity. Even if you have a problem with all of the sexualization of female characters in Japanese video games and find it sexist, you should also have a problem with this. Because it's just hegemonic masculinity and awfully macho.

At least a lot of the cute Japanese video games hold value in femininity. And there are plenty of cute, feminine, non-violent Japanese video games which don't sexualize women. Like Animal Crossing. Which also has a lot of gender equality in the workplace.

People saying that you can't make a "hardcore" console that appeals to people without appealing to the hegemonic masculinity demographic. The way people talk about the Western market really alienates me and makes me feel the gaming culture here is changing and in a way that I don't belong.

I want Nintendo becoming successful, but I don't want it to be done through becoming more masculine. I would much rather have Nintendo use quality of life and stay more niche than become different in all of the ways that would take away everything I love about Nintendo. I want more games like Animal Crossing, not machismo.

I think Nintendo's niche is just fine, if they can only be niche. They still sell millions and millions of copies of Mario and Pokemon and Animal Crossing games, so I think that's good enough.

yyYXwN5.gif

Nintendo can make masculine western games and continue making relatively feminine Japanese games. You know that, right?

The Japanese Q&A is up.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/140508qa/index.html

Thought this was interesting. (My own translation, slightly rough)

Today I only spoke about Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers For Wii U in terms of Wii U software, however, at the E3 event to be held in June in Los Angeles we will discuss other software as well. Also, at that time, we will introduce multiple games that are designed to introduce players to the value of the Wii U Game Pad by demonstrating playstyles only possible because of it. These titles have been developed by internal teams under the guidance of Mr. Miyamoto (Board Member, General Manager of the Development Division). The software titles that we will show at E3, which make use of the Game Pad, will range from near complete titles to titles that are early in development, but will demonstrate the titles' core appeals. We are preparing multiple software like this for the show.

&#20170;&#26085;&#12399;Wii U&#12477;&#12501;&#12488;&#12395;&#38306;&#12375;&#12390;&#12399;&#12302;&#12510;&#12522;&#12458;&#12459;&#12540;&#12488;&#65304;&#12303;&#12392;&#12302;&#22823;&#20081;&#38360;&#12473;&#12510;&#12483;&#12471;&#12517;&#12502;&#12521;&#12470;&#12540;&#12474; for Wii U&#12303;&#12398;&#12362;&#35441;&#12375;&#12363;&#12375;&#12390;&#12362;&#12426;&#12414;&#12379;&#12435;&#12364;&#12289;6&#26376;&#12395;&#12525;&#12469;&#12531;&#12476;&#12523;&#12473;&#12391;&#38283;&#20652;&#20104;&#23450;&#12398;E3&#12391;&#12399;&#20182;&#12398;&#12477;&#12501;&#12488;&#12395;&#12388;&#12356;&#12390;&#12418;&#12362;&#35441;&#12375;&#12375;&#12414;&#12377;&#12290;&#12414;&#12383;&#20170;&#26399;&#12289;&#23470;&#26412;&#33538;&#65288;&#23554;&#21209;&#21462;&#32224;&#24441; &#24773;&#22577;&#38283;&#30330;&#26412;&#37096;&#38263;&#65289;&#12364;&#25351;&#25582;&#12377;&#12427;&#24403;&#31038;&#12398;&#20869;&#20316;&#12477;&#12501;&#12488;&#38283;&#30330;&#12481;&#12540;&#12512;&#12399;&#12289;&#12300;Wii U GamePad&#12398;&#23384;&#22312;&#24847;&#32681;&#12434;&#22810;&#12367;&#12398;&#26041;&#12395;&#20998;&#12363;&#12387;&#12390;&#12356;&#12383;&#12384;&#12371;&#12358;&#12301;&#12392;&#12356;&#12358;&#12371;&#12392;&#12391;&#12289;&#12381;&#12371;&#65288;Wii U GamePad&#12364;&#12354;&#12427;&#12363;&#12425;&#12371;&#12381;&#23455;&#29694;&#12391;&#12365;&#12427;&#12518;&#12491;&#12540;&#12463;&#12394;&#20307;&#39443;&#65289;&#12395;&#37325;&#28857;&#12434;&#32622;&#12356;&#12383;&#35079;&#25968;&#12398;&#12477;&#12501;&#12488;&#12398;&#38283;&#30330;&#12434;&#36914;&#12417;&#12390;&#12356;&#12414;&#12377;&#12290;E3&#12391;&#12362;&#35211;&#12379;&#12377;&#12427;Wii U GamePad&#12434;&#27963;&#12363;&#12375;&#12383;&#12477;&#12501;&#12488;&#12398;&#20013;&#12395;&#12399;&#12289;&#12363;&#12394;&#12426;&#23436;&#25104;&#12395;&#36817;&#12367;&#35211;&#12360;&#12427;&#12418;&#12398;&#12363;&#12425;&#12289;&#12300;&#38283;&#30330;&#12398;&#21021;&#26399;&#27573;&#38542;&#12384;&#12364;&#38754;&#30333;&#12373;&#12398;&#12467;&#12450;&#12399;&#12371;&#12428;&#12391;&#20998;&#12363;&#12387;&#12383;&#12301;&#12392;&#12356;&#12358;&#12424;&#12358;&#12394;&#12418;&#12398;&#12414;&#12391;&#12354;&#12426;&#12289;&#12381;&#12398;&#12424;&#12358;&#12394;&#12477;&#12501;&#12488;&#12434;&#35079;&#25968;&#12362;&#30446;&#12395;&#12363;&#12369;&#12427;&#28310;&#20633;&#12434;&#12375;&#12390;&#12356;&#12414;&#12377;&#12290;

Top Bottom