Ok, I will help:
- The power unit for the Wii U can handle up to 75W, but IIRC, it often runs at less than 40W
- The PSVITA is not at 51 GFLOPS because it GPU is underclocked. It is more like 27 GFLOPs
- The parts about X1's wattage is off. If you want to display some good info about the power consumption vs clockspeed of Tegra, I would reference you to use Thraktor's posts on that topic.
- Comparing shader cores and TFLOPS of different architectures can't really be done one-to-one due to several factors. I believe general consensuses is that Nvidia's performance can be around 30% better than AMD's GPU at same "listed" TFLOPS, but it's more complicated than that. I would recommend reading the discussions about them in the other threads. They are very educational. I will try to find them later when I have the time.
- FP16 can be used for gaming, though it wouldn't look so well if you exclusively used it for a console display. UE4 just uses FP16 for mobile hardware, so using both fp16 and fp32 will be beneficial if the NX is using Tegra hardware.
The memory system of the XB1 and Wii U are a bit more complicated than what you described.
I'm sure I missed more, but I hope that helps. Most of what you said during the second half of the post appears to be speculation.
I already ajust the fixed information you give me. Later I will look the others informational you told me to try to fax everything.