• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of America Employee Gone Missing.

BY2K

Membero Americo
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2017418274_missingwoman04m.html

Police say the disappearance of an Everett woman on Monday is so out of character they are asking for the public's help in finding her.

Meara Lynn Nichols told her husband she was taking the day off from her job at Nintendo to attend a conference at her 16-year-old son's school, Matthew Nichols said. But without any word from her Monday and no sign of her at work Tuesday, Matthew Nichols called the school and learned that no conference was scheduled.

School officials also told Nichols that his wife was not seen at the school Monday.

Police said Meara Nichols, 33, did not have a car and left her purse behind when she went missing.

But she withdrew a fairly large amount of money from her personal account on Monday, her husband said. She hasn't contacted her family or him since then, Matthew Nichols said.

The couple had discussed a trial separation but nothing had been decided, Matthew Nichols said.

020312%20missing%20person%206800%20Commercial.jpg

Sounds to me like she just ran off.

Please, no random employee kidnapping jokes.
:p

This is way less interesting than I expected. The good news is, she's probably totally fine, just wanted to get the hell out of Dodge.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
How could there be no jokes in such a thread?

Personal / family issues aside - it's worrying that she'd not even turn up to work. Hope for the sake of not just her, but her family and friends too, that she's alright...

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
A missing person article with no photo. Great work.

I'll just wander around pressing X to Meara.

Wtf, I was thinking about posting this when I read the OP, scrolled to the bottom and saw someone had quoted you!

Ummmm, shake Wii mote to Meara then? :p

BY2K

Membero Americo
Why are you considered a missing person when you've clearly just taken off? Are you not allowed to do that now?

That's technically still a missing person. Took off without a word, took the money, no news since, nobody knows where she is.

Why are you considered a missing person when you've clearly just taken off? Are you not allowed to do that now?

We have no way of knowing she just decided to take off. For all we know she could have been the victim of a robber who forced her to withdraw money at gunpoint. Seriously hoping that's not the case though.

Top Bottom