• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of America register Fireemblemawakening.com domain

scy

I've learned my lesson many times in the past about getting excited over domain--fuck it, hype get.

gogojira

I know NoA sucks ass and all with the whole localizing thing, but I can't imagine a scenario where they don't bring this over. It's good to have this as a little supporting evidence, though.

Fire Emblem is picking up steam in the West. Glad NOA is supporting the RPG fans. Especially with Xenoblade. Although I was hoping they'd publish The Last Story, as well. Too bad XSEED picked it up.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
There may actually be some hope for a North American release. I hope something comes from this.
I can't believe people don't think this was coming over. This is a lead pipe lock. NoA sucks, but there was no way they leave this in Japan/Europe.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I don't know why everyone was stressing this one; I seriously doubt that Nintendo would have failed to bring over their first paid-DLC title to NOA.

How? They register domains all the time, sometimes they mean nothing

NOA has localized almost all recent FE titles in the last couple of years, and the game is scheduled to come out this year, and not to mention NoA has been pretty good with localizing anything they can for the 3DS as of late.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
As someone that played Disaster - I never got the fuss about it not being localised. It's an average game. Still, I guess its human nature to always want what you can't have...

CSX

I need that Djovkovic gif ASAP!!!!

Edit : there we go :D

ilbq8vGrDzuQz.gif

Volcynika

Fire Emblem is picking up steam in the West. Glad NOA is supporting the RPG fans. Especially with Xenoblade. Although I was hoping they'd publish The Last Story, as well. Too bad XSEED picked it up.

Too bad? You do realize who XSEED had to negotiate with and such to even publish The Last Story....right?

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
YES!

I was really looking forward to this game so I'm glad it's pretty much confirmed for a state side release.

Top Bottom