• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of America still bringing Devil's Third to North America.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Up: Emily Rogers (she actually does know stuff) says it's a partnership with XSEED.

3214ab5c5f7834ffaeb269c904b545f9.png

https://twitter.com/Emi1yRogers/status/619944155813425152

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/619916072884420609

Nintendo of AmericaVerified account
‏@NintendoAmerica

We know you are eager to hear more about Devil’s Third. We are excited to bring the game to Wii U and will have more to share soon.

dMVcXFp.png

PooBone

GOOD! Man, I was surprised they were publishing it in the first place, then surprised when they supposedly dropped it. Now I'm just happy. I hope Itagaki's opus plays better than it looks.

NSESN

crisis averted
good news, the game can be bad, but it's always good to have more games to chose, especially in a region locked console

Ahahahahahaha

Unseen64 guessed wrong but congrats on the clicks. Please stick to beta/unreleased gamed rather than "rumor speculation"

Neoxon

That doesn't sound like a confirmation of them being the publishers. Sounds more like a Pandora Tower/Last Story situation.
They said "We are excited to bring the game to the Wii U", which is basically confirmation that NoA is publishing the game.

Ridley327

I don't want to commit to this just yet, but this honestly feels like Vince McMahon pulling back their hood.

IT'S ME, GAMERS!

AdanVC

Looks like NoA Ninjas saw the reactions of the game not being released here and they saw a good amount of people being dissapointed for not having Devil's Third so they just decided to publish it. Watch it being released till 2016 as their big summer game or something...

NateDrake

Maybe they partnered with a company to co-publish the game or some sort. They need to announce details & put all this insanity to rest.

Gleethor

Looks like NoA Ninjas saw the reactions of the game not being released here and they saw a good amount of people being dissapointed for not having Devil's Third so they just decided to publish it. Watch it being released till 2016 as their big summer game or something...

is this a serious post?

Neoxon

They presented Pandora Tower and Last Story as a partnership with Xseed.
The wording was pretty damn clear though. They would have said something along the lines of "We're helping to bring it over" or something like that. But instead NoA said that they're bringing it over. Seems pretty transparent to me.

Mr-Joker

Banned
It isn't over until the fat lady sings, they're just saying that they will have more news as they can see rumbling over the game and just sent that tweet as a pre-emptive damage control.

Maybe Itagaki sent them menacing messages on Facebook.

Dear NOA,

You better release my game or I will release embarrassing photo from the Christmas Party.

Yeah you know what pictures I am talking about.

Love

Itagaki Xxxx

NotLiquid

I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow wanted to offset it to another publisher but no one offered a good enough deal so now they're stuck having to deal with it.

That said if this does end up NoA published then boy were we taken on a ruse cruise.

They're "bringing the game to Wii U" by "collaborating" with XSEED or another publisher.

Or maybe they really did backpedal. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

BOOM

FUCK Y'ALL (jk)

Very excited to hear, and nice to see the rumors cause them to finally break radio silence. Pretty ridiculous it's gone on for this long.

BY2K

Membero Americo
It's possibly they are making a partnership with XSEED to publish the game here, like they did for Pandora's Tower and The Last Story.

Top Bottom