• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Pedometer (?)

Shiggy

Jaruru said:
What's that? from Nintendo???

I think so:

Kazuhiro Maruyama
Noriko Akita

Nintendo Co., Ltd.
11-1, Hokotate-cho, Kamitoba, Minami-ku
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 601 8501
JAPÓN

pikachu1.gif

News?

Shiggy said:
You probably should take a look at the pictures.
I posted that cause it seemed this thread was about "News, Nintendo has a pedometer?" when they all ready have the tech used in the Pet-Pika line. What is this for, well IDK . . .

Does anybody remember back when the Nintendo representative from the Greek branch of NoE announced that WiiFit would come with a pedometer? He also said that WiiFit would automatically upload all scores to hospitals online to give you a detailed analysis from a doctor. I wonder what happened to that guy. :lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
depward said:
My Weight Loss Coach for the DS has a pedometer...
Yah, I was expecting that to be in here to be honest.

Well, now that Nintendo is coming out with there own, the only question is if its for the DS or the Wii. My guess is the DS, but you can't be sure with Nintendo these days.

Does anybody remember back when the Nintendo representative from the Greek branch of NoE announced that WiiFit would come with a pedometer? He also said that WiiFit would automatically upload all scores to hospitals online to give you a detailed analysis from a doctor. I wonder what happened to that guy.
Fired for leaking an internal memo for WiiFit: <Insert Subtitle here [Do not place number]>

Dever

Banned
gamerecks said:
I knew Nintendo would release something to find all those possible pedophiles on the internet.

Is it bad that I thought this is what it was before I googled pedometer?

nli10

Return of the Pokemon Mini confirmed!!

I hope it has similar mini games and attractions.

Looks fully wireless from those pics unlike the current 3rd party DS one.

Black-Wind said:

I have one of those. It was great since it was kinda fun keeping track of all the steps it took to walk from my house to school and back - as well as all of the steps I took while at school. Then I'd play with or feed Pikachu during breaks/lunch/class (I kept it on silent :D).

I should change the batteries on that thing and start using it again.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
thankfully playing shadow hearts has taught me what a pedometer is, so no embaressing jokes here.

Shiggy

Personal Trainer™: Walking will introduce a wireless pedometer, letting consumers not only track every step they take, but also turn walking into interactive entertainment.

--> 2009

Top Bottom