• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power April 2010

Man God

Non-Canon Member
KentoMaiku said:
this looks like a good review on the new pokemon games, i wonder if it will eventually sell a million units each of the verision

No one commented on this? Seriously? Combined the games are probably at six or seven million worldwide right now, No eventually about it!

In America it will easily do over one million each version.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think all the factors are right that HGSS will be the best selling Pokemon games in America.

what did they say about Again? i was looking forward to it. if nintendo doesn't localize hotel dusk 2 for here in NA, this might be the last cing title that gets released here considering they filed for bankruptcy :(

Balb

Andrex said:
I think all the factors are right that HGSS will be the best selling Pokemon games in America.

It won't even be close to beating out r/b or g/s. Might not even beat d/p.

upandaway

Yeah, especially with Platinum just last year and all the Ranger stuff, and taking into account the fact that it's a remake.

Anything from the NSMB interview worth saying? Who is it with?

trinest

Talladega Knight said:
what did they say about Again? i was looking forward to it. if nintendo doesn't localize hotel dusk 2 for here in NA, this might be the last cing title that gets released here considering they filed for bankruptcy :(
The only place with any shread of hope for a localisation of Last Window (aka Hotel Dusk 2) is the UK, everywhere else can forget about it- and thats the sad truth.

It's a DS game it dosn't matter who gets it as long as its in English- thats why I preordered a USA copy of Again so I can get it.

Zihark

Talladega Knight said:
Again: Serial killer returns after 19 years- manipulate current crime scenes to look like past crime scenes. Left screen has past, right has present, fresh new twist, good story/dialogue, make good use of ds hardware. Few crime scenes-though

Top Bottom