• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo says it’s taking criticism of Switch’s N64 emulation ‘very seriously’

ManaByte

Gold Member
“We’re constantly looking for ways to make our online features and those games better and continuing to add value through more services and more games as we go forward,” he said.

“We take the feedback very seriously, and we’re continuing to look at ways to improve the overall performance. For us, it’s about quality and great content at a great value.”
I’m sure the “great value” comment is going to go over well with the $50 price.

Fbh

Indiana Jones Conspiracy GIF

Yes to fixing the emulation, but no to changing the game mechanics. I love how the shells bounce around for a long time before disappearing in Mario Kart 64. They changed this for the Wii (Wii u?) version. I'm sure Mario 64 likewise has a ton of weird quirks.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I’m glad I kept my money in my pocket for the online expansion pack. This and the GTA remaster have been real disappointments.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Hope they do, it seems it just went out of their hands if not they woudn't give a shit about 4 people on internet complaining about them

Kokoloko85

Sort the emulation out.
Also just port over Zelda OOT and Majoras Mask 30fps to Switch. At this point I dont care if is a straight port from the 3DS
WindWaker and Twilight Princess HD too

MacReady13

Once fixed, might they allow us to purchase these games instead of having them tied down to a fucking subscription service?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
This thread is a fucking joke
And so is nintendo and online

i love my switch.
but srsly stay the fuck away from online and nintendo 😂

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I wish Iwata-san was here. This wouldn't have happened under his watch.

Not on this level, at least.

Top Bottom