• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo starts Crowd Farter service for Game & Wario

Nibel

Smell if old

Wario said:
It's me, Wario, charming leader of WarioWare, Inc., and creator of the best Wii U game ever! GAME & WARIO is an action-platform-sketching-puzzle-shooting-design-rhythm-sports game, and it is so amazing that I want to share it with the world! THE WORLD, I SAY! WAHAHAHAHA! But to do that, I need you to support my Crowdfarter campaign. Just pull my finger … er, Like on Facebook or Tweet with Twitter to "donate" and be a part of video game history!

You can support Wario's crowd farter here

In other news, Peter Molyneux looks into funding his next project about a Bangladeshi street goat via crowd farter; I'll keep you updated

Darryl

Banned
holy shit this is hilarious

GAME & WARIO is an action-platform-sketching-puzzle-shooting-design-rhythm-sports game, and it is so amazing that I want to share it with the world!

reminds me of that Mega64 parody of kickstarter lol

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Is this a satire or homage to Kickstarter? I can't tell!

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
ud5EXsD.jpg

Already rich asshole internet begging for more coins and attention fits the current crowdfunding landscape a little more on the nose than this cute parody probably intended.

big_z

Not sure if awesome or slightly lame.

The game is kinda meh, which makes this seem like a waste. :/

it's lame but at least nintendo made a page to ask for facebook likes instead of forcing people to like the facebook page to get info on the game.

Chao

Awesome, Wario knows what's up. Why invest my own money when other people can do it for me? (aka every known game for the next 8 years )

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...Did the trailer show some characters from Rhythm Heaven for DS or I'm going crazy? When Wario watches the TV, right at the beginning.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Ahh, Wario. Nintendo's nice scapegoat for pisstaking and thinking outside of the box in gameplay and advertising.

This and the Shake It!! Youtube videos are really good. This was pretty funny!

tajd

Banned
that was extremely funny , the parody was spot on

"why should i do it when stupid people can give me there money"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
THIS is the kind of marketing Nintendo needs.

Okay Nintendo... what's up? You seem to have clever marketers out there... so why the HELL don't you use them all the time?

Top Bottom