Nintendo Switch Dev Menu - A Nintendo Portugal fail

Mar 3, 2015
The obvious question here:

Why the hell is the screen/Switch turned on?

Wouldn't it be easier/more logical to edit in the games when the screen's off?

Why would they need to turn it on and film it as a devkit?

Edit: aaand beaten. But even then: it's more logical to cover it with an even-colored material of some kind right?

Sorry Nintendo, couldn't help myself
:D

Jun 4, 2006
One of the scenes with 1-2- switch seems to have half a screen of something being rendered on the switch in the background, I guess whatever editing software they were using failed at some point.

May 3, 2011
Clemson Tiger Country
Hilarious X-D

First thing I noticed was the amount of space too.

Edit* From my second page post to the first...so front page readers can see it..lol

I mean......she even cups the balls...hahahaha. I'm pretty sure that was on purpose...and why they're laughing so hard. Look at the guy's reaction.

Vuze

Nov 13, 2013
Germany
What for? There's no Region Lock.
100% sure there's a catch to the "region free" policy such as publishers being given the choice to lock their products or restriction on digital purchases. Also game datamining, modding etc. Usual jazz.

The question is : why did they not use the console powered off to record the video to begin with ?
Joycons probably only light up when the tablet thingy is on? My guess.

Lucifon

Jun 29, 2012
UK
www.twitch.tv
Holy shit, look at that horrible edit around the 3:25 mark LMFAO (Switch on the table)
https://youtu.be/nKhHOZVjGRw?t=3m24s

Okay, the 1 2 Switch segment is cringy af. Not only because of the failed edits but also the whole thing on its own
Haha that's awesome. I'm guessing they uploaded the wrong version of the video.

Sadly the dev menu doesn't seem to give anything away really.