• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Discussion Thread (Question of the Day, Countdown, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

Can confirm that this goes all the way up to 207-30-7024, oddly the last title says "Wii U Game Switch Game 15" while all the others say "Nintendo Switch Game #". Very interesting. So Target has at least 15 games in its system for the Switch.
Most of them have a $59.99 price point.

15 launch games nice

I hope WiiU pro controller works on Switch, I want the Switch pro controller but I might not get it at launch

Screenshot_2017_01_10_22_29_53_1.jpg
Best post in the thread.

KingBroly

Banned
Anyone picking FIFA17 first day??

I doubt FIFA is there on Day 1. I think we'll see EA have Day 1 commitments for Madden, FIFA, their NBA game (Which is in March I believe) and NHL. It just makes more sense, IMO, but Nintendo needs a sports game out of the game, either a Switch Sports or that Mario Sports Mix.

Speely

Banned
15 launch games nice

I hope WiiU pro controller works on Switch, I want the Switch pro controller but I might not get it at launch

For what it's worth, I think the joy cons in the grip look like they might be pretty good. Unless you absolutely NEED a dpad, I would suggest trying out the grip controller option before writing it off.

I would bet very heavily against the Wii U Pro Controller working on the Switch.

Jerm411

Have completely re-worked my work schedule this week so I can watch the presentation and then be up bright and early to go pre-order at GS.

Working 16-17 hrs. a day but it's worked out and my plan will be a success.....only downside....catching up on like 25 pages a day of this thread LOL.

Have completely re-worked my work schedule this week so I can watch the presentation and then be up bright and early to go pre-order at GS.

Working 16-17 hrs. a day but it's worked out and my plan will be a success.....only downside....catching up on like 25 pages a day of this thread LOL.

It's worth it!

Josh5890

I doubt FIFA is there on Day 1. I think we'll see EA have Day 1 commitments for Madden, FIFA, their NBA game (Which is in March I believe) and NHL. It just makes more sense, IMO, but Nintendo needs a sports game out of the game, either a Switch Sports or that Mario Sports Mix.

I'm not buying any of the sports games from EA on launch day. I rarely buy them after the first month they are out. I am promising a day 1 purchase of Madden 18 on the Switch this August though!

Thread is dead again. Someone leak something real quick.

The $250 sku comes with TWO pro controllers

Ha, your card reminds me that I need to fix the pikmin image as well as a few others. I'd yoinked it from a bingo card where it was sized larger than the box, but I was too lazy to clear the excess artifacts.

Below is mine so far. I've just added a few fun ones that I really want to see, like the alternate grip shown in the patents that make it angled more like a pro controller. Really what would be perfect would be a third party grip where you could set your own preferred angle!:

If anybody's wants to click around with it, feel free to "play" it at this link, or make your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom