• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hype.gif

marmoka

Banned
I like the name "Super Mario Odyssey", but I think the leak is fake.

This would be a very disappointing presentation, if it happens to be true. If it's just a small part of the event, then I don't know what to say.

sphinx

the piano man
can't keep up with the posts..

where does "Odyssey" for the Mario game come from? a twitter leak? can someone pelase provide a link?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
What's this about Super Mario 64 20th Anniversay Edition?

N64 and the game launched 20 years ago this march in Europe so guess that title still fits!
Imagine a full HD remaster of Mario 64. Mario 64.....WITH A GOOD CAMERA AND CONTROLS!

I want it. I mean, yeah, non shitty camera and controls is gonna remove a lot of the challenge, but even so I want to see it.

El Topo

I'm gonna have to call it a fake. Come on, why (in the world) would they care to show off a Street Fighter 2 version or Disgaea 5? No. Just no. I can't believe we're honestly discussing this.

Baleoce

iuSlfBZ.jpg

Don't know if it's either new or newsworthy considering the BotW Europe talk, but I just popped into my local GAME UK and the advertising seems pretty adamant on the month.

iuSlfBZ.jpg

Don't know if it's either new or newsworthy considering the BotW Europe talk, but I just popped into my local GAME UK and the advertising seems pretty adamant on the month.

Yeah I think this is a good sign of a worldwide release, there shouldn't really have been any doubt. It's Zelda.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
My hype level for Switch is basically 0 based on what we know/is rumored about the system so far. But eh I'm gonna watch and hope against hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Plum

With all these leaks I've just got to say that I'm so glad nothing visual was leaked (aside from accessories but those aren't major). In just over 16 hours we'll be seeing brand new footage and brand new trailers for most everything along with the UI, box-arts and more. I can't wait.

Have yourself a merry little Switchmas.
Let the news amaze,
From now on the rumors will be miles away.

Now we enter a golden age,
Like Nintendo's days, of yore.

Faithful Gaffers hyped to the max,
Make the servers crash, once more.

Through the years we all have stood together,
As the Wii U fell,
May the Switch shine bright and make Iwata proud.

So have yourself a merry little Switchmas now.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
So what? You mix up bullshit with could-be and truth to make your leak seem more reasonable. Come on. No one can tell me with a straight face that Nintendo would show off SF2 at these events.

K, I dunno. Maybe it's a VC thing? Seems like a weird decision for Nintendo to show off, but also a weird thing to include in a leak you want to pass off as believable.

Nibel

So what? You mix up bullshit with could-be and truth to make your leak seem more reasonable. Come on. No one can tell me with a straight face that Nintendo would show off SF2 at these events.

Has Been Heroes has never been reported on and never been announced as well afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom