• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch in Stock on Amazon (US)!

Geedorah

Woah, is stock really still an issue? I had no idea. So glad I snagged one at launch, it ain't like there will be price cuts or a v2.0 for a long time.

Not to downplay this but these have been everywhere in my area lately. (SoCAL)

Literally available at Target and every Best Buy within fifty miles. (According to Store Pickup)

Yeah...looks like stock has resolved. Target has em in stock as well.

I got mine at launch so i guess thats why ive been outts the loop.

Thread closed.

mebizzle

Yeah, I walked into Walmart last night to scope the SNES situation and they had all three SKUs in stock, hopefully stock is stabilizing and not demand lessening.

Derkon

Literally available at Target and every Best Buy within fifty miles. (According to Store Pickup)

Yeah the Target, Walmart and Bestbuy around me had them in stock. Finally picked one up today!

asagami_

Banned
Obviously the Switch sales are slowing down, so now the thing can't leave stores!

/s

Good for Ninty and the Switch, but I decided to buy one next year :)

tesqui

I keep mixing up Switch with SNES Classic for some reason. Every time "Switch in stock" is mentioned I keep thinking SNES.

Same here (western Washington). Was just at walmart and target 2 days ago and both places had tons of grey and neon as well as some splatoon 2 bundles.

Cerium

Neon and Grey version have been in stock on Amazon.ca for a while. Perhaps they sell more in USA.

Still impossible to find in Canada as usual

MtZ9N.gif

The previous time it was in stock on Amazon.com was on August 17.

I ordered one then to keep unused in case homebrew becomes a thing, but the Neon had sold out that day before I made my order so I settled for gray. Today I ordered the Neon, and if this one is still on 3.0.0 or below then I'll sell the gray and keep this one.

I have an updated Neon Switch since launch, so I'm not missing out on any new games. I just want another non-uggo one to keep on an exploitable firmware. If the neon i ordered today comes with 3.0.1 I think I'll swap the tablets from the boxes and sell it as gray.

EDarkness

Last night my Wal-Mart had the Splatoon 2 bundles in stock.

Same here. There were three of them at the Wal-mart I was at last night, but no regular NS units. They had 5 a couple of days ago, but they ended up selling out. Seems to be selling fairly well these days, but not so hard to find.

Zeth

News to me - grabbed a grey joy con model. I can cancel my Mario edition order - I thought that’d be the best way to get one easily.

They've been easy to find in most areas lately around the US. Thing is, we're finally at the point where Switch is also easy to obtain for MSRP online in the US as well, not just in stores.

While stock is good right now, I think it can be expected for stock to slump again once all the Christmas shopping starts. It's going to be a hot holiday item.

EDarkness

Is it supposed to be a bad thing they're seen on shelves? Lol

It's good they're on shelves. It's needed for this holiday.

Yeah. Seriously. It's good people can find them if they want them. As long as Nintendo keeps the supply going, that's all the better.

Seems like Nintendo has had some pretty good restocks recently. Hope it continues as it will likely be needed for the holidays.

Top Bottom