• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch "new experience" Teased

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Can someone please make a gif of the cowboy doing the pelvic thrusts?

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Looks
This is poped on my notifications.

"More information on 9/12"

Nintendo is going non-stop with the Switch, this seems to be their new gimmick for "blue ocean" market... TBH I love these stuff.

Looks like something the resetera crowd would get together to play.
Sans clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Why can't they just let us be fat?

I don't know what this is, but I'm finding it very hard to imagine a scenario where I would want this. It feels like they are trying to recapture that Wii magic.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Why can't they just let us be fat?

I don't know what this is, but I'm finding it very hard to imagine a scenario where I would want this. It feels like they are trying to recapture that Wii magic.

I see it that way and not at the same time, because they for sure know it's not 2006 anymore, tho they are trying to make something different for another audience, which is cool imo, since it won't affect core gamers experience as Wii remote did.

There's just one day left to know more.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I see it that way and not at the same time, because they for sure know it's not 2006 anymore, tho they are trying to make something different for another audience, which is cool imo, since it won't affect core gamers experience as Wii remote did.

There's just one day left to know more.
If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see what they got up their sleeves this time. At least it's not a $70 dollar card board box.

Jubenhimer

Probably because the development team wanted to make this? Nintendo said before, they were willing to let their teams develop whatever idea they wanted. I feel its unfair to say that they're just trying to recapture the Wii magic with this, when the reality is that it exists because the developers thought it'd be cool and fun.

Kataploom

Gold Member
If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see what they got up their sleeves this time. At least it's not a $70 dollar card board box.

TBH, considering of the stuff Labo software has and how it's been exploited by many people doing stuff like wheelchair controllers and stuff, I think it's at least worth paying the money.

Though I still think this new thing is gonna be around $70 lmao

ExpandKong

Banned
Is it Halo Reach with a reaching halo peripheral

Master Chief confirmed for fighter pass 2

Pack it up boyos we’re done here

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I am considering it. These games are never AMAZING, but I'm a sucker for weird Nintendo stuff. I don't even like workout games, and I actually enjoyed Wii Fit U for a while just to play the weird games and try out the weird yoga stuff.

I will get it eventually, just not sure if I need it before it's gotten reviews and video showing it all. I like that it sounds like it even has strategy in the battle system, and months worth of content.

Tesseract

Banned
i absolutely love all of nintendo's phsyical stuff, i wish the fit brand would blow up

nintendo you are supposed to guide us into the light

*track and field nostalgia tear* 🤟 💪 🗡

Last edited:

PocoJoe

Banned
Maybe it is a cultural thing, but these nintendo ads always are so fucking exaggerated that it is too crazy.

Like whom acts like that, people on crack? Or epicly drunk?

Always smiling and laughing, some stupid plastic ring is like ring for Gollum and so on.

Realistic version would be that one person plays it with mild interest and others maybe say lol a little

Or those switch rooftop party things, haha.

After the release i have seen one kid playing switch public, so yeah right

Last edited:
Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom