• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch: new Firmware update available (Ver. 2.3.0)

L~A

Looks like it's finally time for a new update and... a fresh batch of horse equilibrium joke posts, I'm afraid.

New update is Ver. 2.3.0, and there's nothing really new I'm afraid...

General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience

Should take 5s max to update, which speaks volumes about the contents of the update more than the patchnotes themselves.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22525/p/897

El Sabroso

might be tackling the issue with the screenshots from those who downloaded Minecraft, anyone with that game please confirm after update if the issue is still there

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
fridge-open-disappointed-walk-away-nothing-1353706092r.gif

OmegaFax

Do Joy-Cons have firmware that get updated with Switch system updates? I realize I never update the system undocked.

bounchfx

i strongly despise how useless update descriptions have become in all apps and now apparently consoles

vague and pointless i hate them so much i need a pizza

Fularu

Banned
You guys expecting something major when E3 is right around the corner are crazy

Anything substantial will announced/released then. Not stealthily like that :p

Fularu

Banned
It never does that when I put the switch to sleep first and then putting it in the dock.
Or if you connect your switch to either an hdmi switch box or a reciever (which you really should do to get the most out of it). Even a cheapo one will be leagues better than whatever your TV has

Majine

Banned
How about you give us meaningful improvements instead of useless updates with no visible changes. The Switch OS is an embarrassment.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Or if you connect your switch to either an hdmi switch box or a reciever (which you really should do to get the most out of it). Even a cheapo one will be leagues better than whatever your TV has

Not true. It does this through my powered HDMI switcher. As a result it has been banished to its carrying case.

How about you give us meaningful improvements instead of useless updates with no visible changes. The Switch OS is an embarrassment.
Wait so they can't do meaningful updates period if they do any other firmware updates?

Did you tell them this? They're making a huge mistake. Updates are a precious resource!

Top Bottom