• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch online $5 a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I have two open spots for a Nintendo Switch online family plan. $5 PayPal, fees included. I renewed it a couple of days ago so you’ll have nearly the whole year. Please only join if you have the intention of staying on long term.

edit: both gone

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I have two open spots for a Nintendo Switch online family plan. $5 PayPal, fees included. I renewed it a couple of days ago so you’ll have nearly the whole year. Please only join if you have the intention of staying on long term.
Do you plan to keep it for the longevity of the system?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Do you plan to keep it for the longevity of the system?
Yeah, it’s been ongoing since launch. Yet still people commit and then leave me hanging a year later, inevitably. Don’t join if you plan on doing that.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Yeah, it’s been ongoing since launch. Yet still people commit and then leave me hanging a year later, inevitably. Don’t join if you plan on doing that.
What if I give you $15 for the next 3 years? Paypal Family and Friends so the fees arent taken out?

Bboy AJ

What if I give you $15 for the next 3 years? Paypal Family and Friends so the fees arent taken out?
Sure. That works for me if it does for you. PM me your Nintendo ID and I’ll send you the PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom